• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Considering Crash Nitro Fueled has almost every character from the franchise, which characters in the Mario franchise (Including side ones) do you wish was in Mario Kart?

Personally, I wish Shokora from Wario Land 4 was playable in her cat form, for which she’ll turn into multiple ending forms from her trick jumps including one from her cat self.

I would also like the WarioWare cast to be playable as well.
Pauline.

Just Pauline.

D

Deleted member

Currently saving my Tetris 99 tickets for the Fire Emblem Three Houses theme.

osby

Smash Obsessed
These are the kind memes I want to take into 2020.
Jokes aside, there is a good reason for this.

Cats' torso aren't as durable as most dogs so if you try to pick them up from there, you will hurt them and most likely get a claw on the face for your troubles. Holding them like a baby (supporting their hind legs and back) tend to get better results.

D

Deleted member

Jokes aside, there is a good reason for this.

Cats' torso aren't as durable as most dogs so if you try to pick them up from there, you will hurt them and most likely get a claw on the face for your troubles. Holding them like a baby (supporting their hind legs and back) tend to get better results.
I’ll take that in mind the next time I go to my uncle’s home to see his cat!

D

Deleted member

Arabvshzndhdunegziendgdkeu I was hoping to open the presents we do every year as a kinda-gift exchange by now, but I have to wait until lunch?!

ah whatever, Lunch isn’t too far off.

D

Deleted member

What happens tomorrow? :0
The X-Men DLC for Ultimate Alliance 3 drops!

New missions for Gauntlet mode, new boss through Dark Phoenix, new pvp modes, new character costumes including Old Man Logan or Classic Scarlet Witch and 4 new characters including my man Gambit!

It ain’t the Fantastic Four DLC I am deeply awaiting (which comes next year), but still has a lot of hype stuff.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Copped my new Ojama ABC deck, those Danger! monsters are super useful but also super pricy.

Also got some of the newer train support, never even knew Urgent Schedule was a card but goddamn is it so useful.

D

Deleted member

Copped my new Ojama ABC deck, those Danger! monsters are super useful but also super pricy.

Also got some of the newer train support, never even knew Urgent Schedule was a card but goddamn is it so useful.
Hoping to score some sweet moneys from my gramps(it’s become a tradition where our grandparents give us money every now and then) so I can start building Impcantations. Love the lil ****ers, playstyle-wise. Take your monsters from the deck and use them as fodder for your big bois.
A core isn’t even too expensive either, A playset of every current Impcantation w/ max rarity(so mainly ultra rare)is only $20 if you can do it all with one seller/ free shipping with multiple.

the question now is what deck do I want to tech em into, because uh 100% pure isn’t happening anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

you're asking the wrong person, all i know is eat hot chip and ojama
Well, having experience in this area, I’m leaning towards a Demise, King of Armageddon tech, because the deck is actually pretty fun.
use the smaller Demises and Ruins for fodder and/or a quick beater, and use the big lvl 10’s/8’s for Quick-Play speed nukes.

As far as I’m aware, Demise is the only deck ATM to have a quick-play ritual spell, so you can ritual summon on the opponent turn.
Although, the main issue with that is Spells can’t have 2 spell types, so it’s more so a “Pseudo” Ritual spell, aka the Impcantations can’t search it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well, having experience in this area, I’m leaning towards a Demise, King of Armageddon tech, because the deck is actually pretty fun.
use the smaller Demises and Ruins for fodder and/or a quick beater, and use the big lvl 10’s/8’s for Quick-Play speed nukes.

As far as I’m aware, Demise is the only deck ATM to have a quick-play ritual spell, so you can ritual summon on the opponent turn.
Although, the main issue with that is Spells can’t have 2 spell types, so it’s more so a “Pseudo” Ritual spell, aka the Impcantations can’t search it.
Oof, reminds me of how Vendreads had potential and then just got wasted.

Arguably some of the best card art and card storyline in the TCG.

D

Deleted member

Oof, reminds me of how Vendreads had potential and then just got wasted.

Arguably some of the best card art and card storyline in the TCG.
Definitely. What’s really funny is I have a few Vendread Ritual monsters, and nothing else. No main deck monster, nada. It’s super annoying when you pull a card you can’t use because you didn’t pull the other card(s) you need to play it. But now I have a way to buy singles, which doesn’t fix the problem outright, but does alleviate it. Even then, I can’t tech Vendreads into Impcantations anyway because of the fact most of em would literally be vanillas due to typing inconsistencies.

Anyway, gonna dash for a bit, will update on what I get from my gift exchange. Already know a few of what I’m getting because when my siblings and I went shopping for each other, we did it together, and kinda bargained for what we wanted. Oopies. I’ll take pictures of everything!!!!

D

Deleted member

So, out of sheer curiosity, what are your all's favorite stages in Smash Bros.?
Planet Zebes, Brinstar, Brinstar’s Depths, Norfair, Frigate Orpheon, Pyrosphere, Yggdrassil’s Altar, Castle Siege, Midgar, Spiral Mountain, Gaurr Plains, Spear Pillar and Saffron City.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

So, out of sheer curiosity, what are your all's favorite stages in Smash Bros.?
I don't think a lot about Stages but probably Fountain of Dreams due to how beautiful it is. It's really pretty and Kirby music is really good.

Possibly Warioware and New Pork City (Battlefield ver.) due to them also having amazing music.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So anything you guys have looking forward too next year?

For me

-Getting a second job.
-Joker on Blu-Ray.
-FP5 and post-Pass DLC.
-Moving into my own place.
-Various movies such as Godzilla vs. Kong and Fast & Furious 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom