• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Probably another 3-4 weeks until we know who FP5 is.
Christmas Direct! Christmas Direct!

Or better yet. Just imagine. It’s early morning December 25th, and a new video pops up on Nintendo’s channel. The thumbnail looks like the video is a wrapped present and the title is super vague, “a special present”, that kind of thing. And when you click on it it’s fighter 5’s reveal.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Why argue about FP5 when everyone knows it's gonna be Funky Luigi with Gooigi Echo?

Post-Pass will consist of Gothitelle, Runescape Guy, and an entirely original character made by Sakurai called "Not Geno".

D

Deleted member

Why argue about FP5 when everyone knows it's gonna be Funky Luigi with Gooigi Echo?

Post-Pass will consist of Gothitelle, Runescape Guy, and an entirely original character made by Sakurai called "Not Geno".
I think you mean Gardevoir with a Gothitelle echo fighter. C'mon catch up on your Smash Ultimate lore SMH.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Christmas Direct! Christmas Direct!

Or better yet. Just imagine. It’s early morning December 25th, and a new video pops up on Nintendo’s channel. The thumbnail looks like the video is a wrapped present and the title is super vague, “a special present”, that kind of thing. And when you click on it it’s fighter 5’s reveal.
Would love that but sadly I think that's wishful thinking. Everyone including myself would love to be wrong though.

Regardless I'm patient.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
People used to hate on it, but it's a really good opener to the game. KH2 and Twilight Princess' openings get too much crud thrown at 'em, IMHO.

...Well, honestly, TP in general gets too much crud thrown at it, but that's an entirely different discussion.
there is just something about the way Roxas said "You're lucky. Looks like my summer vacation is....over" that just hits me

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Should be interesting, i'm looking forward to seeing that especially since we haven't even seen peri all season.
We got to see some lines from her and I like that she gets the last note in the theme song. A full episode with her and Steven on an adventure like lapis and Steven were this week. Maybe it’s an episode about peridot trying to learn more about fusion or something else entirely. Either way peridot is a fun character so a solo episode would be pretty good. Also please give her a song that’s a solo already.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Hopefully that is able to improve at some point. Most wounds heal with time after all.
All I'll say on the matter is that I don't expect it to ever fully heal, that was the straw the broke the camel's back for a lot of people after all. At this point Pokemon s fandom is the new Sonic fandom in my eyes.

Come to think of it I haven't heard much drama coming from the Sonic fandom nowadays, feels kinda refreshing

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I think you mean Gardevoir with a Gothitelle echo fighter. C'mon catch up on your Smash Ultimate lore SMH.
Gardevoir was unfortunately cut to make room for Gooigi.

It's unfortunate, but at least part of its moveset survived: Runescape Guy has Dazzling Gleam as his Down-B.

there is just something about the way Roxas said "You're lucky. Looks like my summer vacation is....over" that just hits me
Roxas being one of my all-time favorite KH characters is largely in part due to that scene. Poor kid went through a lot.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Does anyone remember playing the Motorstorm series long time ago?
I loved playing it so much on my PS3.
1. Monument Valley (my very first one.)
2. Arctic Edge (Was on PSP.)
3. Pacific Rift (Sequel to Monument Valley.)
4. Apocalypse (My personal favorite with Valley and Rift in second.)
5. RC (Was on PS Vita.)
It's a shame that there will never be a new Motorstorm game...
So much nostalgia of playing this.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I have not seen Magi, no. What is it about?
Its about a kid named Aladdin and his friend Alibaba- you know what, its better if I get thr synopsis
Dispersed around the world, there are several bizarre labyrinths hiding incredible treasures within them. These mysterious places, known as "Dungeons," are said to be the work of Magi, a class of rare magicians, who also help people build their empires by guiding them to a dungeon. Djinns, supernatural beings that rule over the labyrinths, grant successful conquerors access to their immense power and choose them as potential king candidates to rule the world.

Having spent life in isolation, Aladdin, a kind and young magician, is eager to explore the world upon finally leaving his home behind. He begins his journey only accompanied by his mentor Ugo—a djinn that Aladdin can summon with his flute. However, Aladdin soon becomes friends with the courageous Alibaba Saluja after causing the destruction of a local merchant's supply cart. In order to pay for the damages, Alibaba suggests that they attempt to conquer the nearest dungeon, taking the first step in an epic adventure that will decide the fate of the world itself.
There is a season 2 named Magi The Kingdom of Magic and a spin off about one of its main characters, Sinbad also

Rizen

Smash Legend
The three Taboo topics you never talk to friends about:

1# Politics

2# Religion

3# Your opinion on SwSd
I talk about those topics all the time, except

Man, I had some good cake, and got some presents, like money, a new belt and a new wallet. To day has been a good birthday for me.
Happy Birthday!
People used to hate on it, but it's a really good opener to the game. KH2 and Twilight Princess' openings get too much crud thrown at 'em, IMHO.

...Well, honestly, TP in general gets too much crud thrown at it, but that's an entirely different discussion.
I liked the direction they took TP but dang did it have some ugly characters.
What are some must have Wii games?
You know what was a really good sleeper wii game? Lost in Shadow. I loved that game; it had the coolest bad guy.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So they apparently moved the Mortal Kombat movie up to January 15th, 2021 from its original March 5th, 2021 release date.

Yeah smart move Warner Bros...January is dump month where movies are bound to bomb.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom