• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Considering Crash Nitro Fueled has almost every character from the franchise, which characters in the Mario franchise (Including side ones) do you wish was in Mario Kart?

Personally, I wish Shokora from Wario Land 4 was playable in her cat form, for which she’ll turn into multiple ending forms from her trick jumps including one from her cat self.

I would also like the WarioWare cast to be playable as well.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So I basically finished mario 3d world. I got to world star and to the bowser statue in that world, but it requires so many stars to unlock and I am NOT going back and just grinding stars.

Overall though, I give the game two thumbs up. It actually scratches a bit of my Crash Bandicoot itch, it’s just not as fast and reaction based as Crash is.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Considering Crash Nitro Fueled has almost every character from the franchise, which characters in the Mario franchise (Including side ones) do you wish was in Mario Kart?

Personally, I wish Shokora from Wario Land 4 was playable in her cat form, for which she’ll turn into multiple ending forms from her trick jumps including one from her cat self.

the roster we deemed complete to me once I saw toadette

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Just my boi.

:ultkrool:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Ashley and K Rool

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The Mario Galaxy games are GOAT-tier
Super Mario Galaxy 1-2
Brawl
Twilight Princess
Skyward Sword
Wii Sports
Wii Sports Resort
Kirby’s Return to Dreamland

to name a few
Animal Crossing city folk
Mario Galaxy
New super Mario bros Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Sakura wars 5
Tatsunoko vs capcom

To add to these Metroid Prime 3, No More Heroes 1+2, Madworld and Dragon Ball: The Revenge of King Piccolo.

Diddy, Dixie, Funky, K.Rool, Captain Syrup, E.Gadd, Petey and a Hammer Bro for a playable jobber. I think King Boo came back so it's good.

On a less important note, I wish more characters got color swaps like Yoshi and Shy Guy. I'd probably pick Fire Mario pretty often, again, not as a seperate character, but as a color swap for Mario as he is, similar to being able to pick Red or Blue Yoshi.

In general, I'm fine with bosses and mooks being playable, but I don't exactly get hyped with Baby characters. Because that's some lame **** to me.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

Poochy and Shake King. As well Kirby and Dedede as DLC racers.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

I'll go with Poochy :yoshi:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Most of what I want for future Mario Kart content is a big focus on more Nintendo crossovers. Captain Falcon, Kirby, more Splatoon, Wario Ware: I wanna see 'em all!

Ah, and put Diddy Kong in there. It's really weird he's not there.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Are Heavies really that bad competitively?
In terms of true superheavies, Bowser and Charizard (with Squirt/Ivy support) are both really good.

The rest can all be very dangerous if slip up, but generally have big holes in their gameplans that more skilled players can really exploit. I wouldn't call most of them truly bad (in fact there's few characters in Ultimate I would call bad), but most of them are pretty below-average.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So something's been bothering me. You know how a turtle's ribs are attached to its shell?

Does that mean a Koopa Troopa loses its ribs every time Mario steals its shell? Or do they have two sets of ribs - one in their body and the other a part of their shell?

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So something's been bothering me. You know how a turtle's ribs are attached to its shell?

Does that mean a Koopa Troopa loses its ribs every time Mario steals its shell? Or do they have two sets of ribs - one in their body and the other a part of their shell?
I think you should stop thinking so hard about video game characters.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X this was in my reccomendations and I figured I would share it with you.
You're doing a great service for Future America, son.

Because yes, the USA will belong to me. Once I get rid of this pesky hedgehog.

D

Deleted member

I love making art, rendering it, noticing a mistake, fixing it, and then having to render it all over again.

D

Deleted member

hey guys, guess what time it is?
97C31900-304E-49C3-972E-4939E81ABB86.jpeg
Stand up, my Vanguard! Or in this case, Jibanyan!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Read tweet

Considering everyone else is already saying other Kong’s and K. Rool and Wario/Yoshi characters etc. I’ll put out three unique ideas.

One: Vivian from Paper Mario. For obvious reasons. But not in paper. I want her fully translated into 3D. The only paper character who should stay paper in Kart is Paper Mario himself.

Two: Krunch from Diddy Kong Racing. The only DKR OC Nintendo owns because he’s a Kremling. Rareware owns the rest.

Three: I want to replace the generic enemies with Paper Mario partners. Kind of like how CTR doesn’t have a random penguin, it has Penta Penguin. Instead of a Koopa Trioopa we have Koops, instead of a Goomba we have Goombella, etc etc. The generic enemy can still be an alt costume, but using these partners as a base gives them an actual personality to express while racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom