• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So there’s this....And then there’s this....

Question is, is Arlo being too picky, or is Jirard going too soft?
The answer is they both have their own views and perspectives on what they enjoy about this series, and gaming as a whole. Neither one is wrong in their judgements. No one is wrong for having fun with the game, no one is wrong for not liking it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The new Steven Universe episodes were..interesting. Also Z25 Z25 what's this about
A Peridot fusion you mentioned in your last post? :0
I found a video that has the scene:
Peridots voice actress is dancing here and the animatic has Steven holding his hand out to peridot. The scene is at 4 minutes in.

This doesn’t happen in the movie as far as I remember so it may have been scrapped but based on other stuff I think we will see this play out in future at some point.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
There is a new "episode" that's coming with it, but I'm not 100% sure a new world is coming in it. Chances seem good that it might, given the Secret Ending, though.

Otherwise, the content is focused on FM kind of content: Extra cutscenes, EX Bosses, and entirely new ultra hard bosses.
Guess we will have to wait for the Marvel and Star Wars worlds. Come on, you know those would be PERFECT for DLC.
The answer is they both have their own views and perspectives on what they enjoy about this series, and gaming as a whole. Neither one is wrong in their judgements. No one is wrong for having fun with the game, no one is wrong for not liking it.
That’s fair. But some of the factual information they say about there experiences with the games content, not their opinions on it, the facts of what’s there, contradict each other.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Guess we will have to wait for the Marvel and Star Wars worlds. Come on, you know those would be PERFECT for DLC.

That’s fair. But some of the factual information they say about there experiences with the games content, not their opinions on it, the facts of what’s there, contradict each other.
Well you gotta explain what you consider to be a contradiction first, since again, this could all just come down to being their opinions.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So there’s this...

Haven't watched them yet (probably won't watch Arlo's) but Arlo in my experience is hyper critical on a lot of things, and he expects a lot from Nintendo. If memory serves, he made a video once saying he thinks they need to have a major first party game coming out every other month and that Zelda games need to come out sooner.

When he likes something, he's very glowing to it. When he doesn't, he makes it very clear, as he does with Kirby releases and I'm sure he's doing with Pokemon here.

Jirad, however, is super easy going. He's very forgiving, and really only cares if he's having fun and doesn't sweat the small stuff. For example, he thought Yooka-Laylee was brilliant and was surprised to see all the hate for it.

Both opinions are valid, though. No right or wrong here.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
So there’s this....
And then there’s this....

I'm not big on Pokemon anyway but frankly I'm astounded that passes for a current gen game. You want a good looking game? Play Horizon Zero Dawn.

Shroob

Sup?
As someone who's been rather vocal about not really liking SwSd

Can we NOT start this up again?

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I still wanna see a Ducktales world in KH based on the reboot along with the voice cast returning for it. Magica DeSpell along with her shadow powers would make the perfect antagonist. And Donald and Goofy have their world exclusive appearances in this world already

Noipoi

Howdy!
After playing Donkey Kong Country 2 for a considerable amount of time, I’ve come to a conclusion:

Squitter can have an N-word pass.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I found a video that has the scene:
Peridots voice actress is dancing here and the animatic has Steven holding his hand out to peridot. The scene is at 4 minutes in.

This doesn’t happen in the movie as far as I remember so it may have been scrapped but based on other stuff I think we will see this play out in future at some point.
Should be interesting, i'm looking forward to seeing that especially since we haven't even seen peri all season.

D

Deleted member

I was literally gone for 20 minutes, Snake what did you do this ti—

*looks above me*

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Man, I had some good cake, and got some presents, like money, a new belt and a new wallet. To day has been a good birthday for me.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
why are we still arguing over SWSH's quality a month after release when we could be arguing over who fighter 5 could be?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So I gotta say, of all opening sequences/ tutorials, KH2s was the best thing ever.
People used to hate on it, but it's a really good opener to the game. KH2 and Twilight Princess' openings get too much crud thrown at 'em, IMHO.

...Well, honestly, TP in general gets too much crud thrown at it, but that's an entirely different discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom