• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
GCN is my childhood. The poor thing got such a rough deal: So many gems...

Custom Robo, Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Wario World, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Gems Collection and Mega Collection, the original Mario Strikers, Mario Baseball, Pac-Man World 2, Sonic Riders, Paper Mario TTYD, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Wind Waker, Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime 1 & 2: GCN was insane.
Me too, I'm wishing to get one from Ebay or Amazon soon.
-Kirby Air Ride
-Mario Party 4, 5 , 6 and 7
-Double Dash!!
-Mario Sunshine
-Luigi’s Mansion
-Wario World
-The Thousand-Year Door

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Given tis the holiday. Here's a challenge for anyone who wants to particulate.

Which of you can get through watching this entire abomination. I ******* dare you!

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
From what I've gathered online about overall opinions on the movie, it seems like the hardcore Star Wars fan base is actually mostly against Rise of Skywalker and how it chose to conclude one of cinema's most iconic sagas.
TLDR, the guy who directed the Last Jedi pretty much gave a middle finger to the hardcore fanbase and deliberately made a film that would divide audiences (he once said he likes making movies in such a way that does just that to spark conversation, so I guess for him it worked) but as a result that movie felt completely disconnected from the force awakens..
Then comes episode 9 and JJ has to put both episode 9 and a proper episode 8 into 1 movie, thus the plot of episode 9 feels all over the place.

D

Deleted member

I have a bigger challenge:

Watch Rapsittie Street Kids on its entirety... while hearing “I play Pokémon Go everyday” on loop until it ends.

If you make it out of the challenge with your sanity intact, tag me,

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I have a bigger challenge:

Watch Rapsittie Street Kids on its entirety... while hearing “I play Pokémon Go everyday” on loop until it ends.

If you make it out of the challenge with your sanity intact, tag me,
Pfft, that's some real baby ****.

*two minutes in*

wait why is this knife inching closer to my throat

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Me too, I'm wishing to get one from Ebay or Amazon soon.
-Kirby Air Ride
-Mario Party 4, 5 , 6 and 7
-Double Dash!!
-Mario Sunshine
-Luigi’s Mansion
-Wario World
-The Thousand-Year Door
Oh dang, I forgot Luigi's Mansion, lol. That's like one of my favorite games ever, I can't believe I forgot about it for a second. :p

Also, despite the hate it gets, I like Star Fox Adventures a lot.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Rapsittie Street Kids makes Food Fight heck even The Emoji Movie look like masterpieces in comparisons.

And I can't believe I ever said that...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Watched the new Steven Universes.

First one is mostly filled but has two interesting bits of lore in it.

second one seems filler like at first but I could see something coming out of it. Specifically:
The other lapis that chose to not come to little home world could be a villain that returns and maybe doesn’t even get redeemed.

perhaps that like have bluebird escaped, this lapis could team up with other gems that hate Steven. Maybe even tempt jaspar with a malenchite fusion if they go looking for her knowing she is someone who could be aligned with them.

Lapis also had an insane transformation. She went full water bender out there. Her power is crazy. Maybe we see her in a fight use they power down the line. Would be a great fight scene. Was really hoping for a fusion between her and Steven but it probably won’t happen. Hoping and kinda of expecting the peridot fusion after the storyboards we saw floating around in the movie documentary

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I watched it and got halfway through this.
After seeing this abomination, i think my eyes/soul packed their bags and already left.
You definitely did better then me. I couldn't even last 5 minutes without the need to gorge my eyes out and risking my brain rendering dead.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Watched the new Steven Universes.

First one is mostly filled but has two interesting bits of lore in it.

second one seems filler like at first but I could see something coming out of it. Specifically:
The other lapis that chose to not come to little home world could be a villain that returns and maybe doesn’t even get redeemed.

perhaps that like have bluebird escaped, this lapis could team up with other gems that hate Steven. Maybe even tempt jaspar with a malenchite fusion if they go looking for her knowing she is someone who could be aligned with them.

Lapis also had an insane transformation. She went full water bender out there. Her power is crazy. Maybe we see her in a fight use they power down the line. Would be a great fight scene. Was really hoping for a fusion between her and Steven but it probably won’t happen. Hoping and kinda of expecting the peridot fusion after the storyboards we saw floating around in the movie documentary
Oh I forgot that was tonight
gotta go find them online now

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just beat GRIS on the Switch; I can see why the game was considered one of the best indie games of this year, based on the art style alone (the entire thing is like a watercolour painting, with new details being included as more colours are added). Not a huge fan of the lack of backtracking, since it makes a bunch of collectibles and achievements permanently missable, but at least there's a chapter select once you beat the game.

I might try Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night or SteamWorld Dig 2 next.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Well, it's about time for me to hit the hay so I can effectively face the chaos that awaits me at work tomorrow.

Until next time!

10797 - animated_gif sonic_the_hedgehog tagme that_****'s_scary_irl thumbs_up.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom