• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Trying to price range these delicious bois, and surprisingly, not super expensive. A playset of all their cards are $20-ish, ignoring tax. Just need to get stuff to actually make use of there effects
65722AAD-F1FB-4208-ABAF-C9AE2397BF17.png

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
With Christmas around the corner, let's reminisce about one of the most classic holiday specials of all time:

....What a minute.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
With Christmas around the corner, let's reminisce about one of the most classic holiday specials of all time:

....What a minute.
When Mr. Grinch is about to leak Smash Bros and you warn him about the Nintendo Ninjas, but he doesn't believe in them.
20191221_210953.jpg

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Seriously, who allowed Rapsittie Street Kids to be made, that Christmas move that looks so bad?

At the beginning, the teacher said she needed a vacation. I think she meant she needed one from the cartoon she was in.

Shroob

Sup?
Seriously, who allowed Rapsittie Street Kids to be made, that Christmas move that looks so bad?

At the beginning, the teacher said she needed a vacation. I think she meant she needed one from the cartoon she was in.
Well there ARE rumors it was a money laundering scheme.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
And to think it actually even aired on television once. I'm not kidding.

What also made famous voice actors notably Mark Hamill, Jodi Benson, Grey Deslisle, Nancy Cartwright (Who even has a producing credit), etc. decide to sign up to this?

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

What also made famous voice actors notably Mark Hamill, Paige O'Hara, Grey Deslisle, Nancy Cartwright (Who even has a producing credit), etc. decide to sign up to this?
They signed up for that? Woah, now I feel sorry for them for signing up for this sorry excuse of a movie.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

What also made famous voice actors notably Mark Hamill, Jodi Benson, Grey Deslisle, Nancy Cartwright (Who even has a producing credit), etc. decide to sign up to this?
Freaking Mark Hamill was in this?! W-why?!?

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Yep look it up. Especially if you see the Nostalgia Critic's review of that atrocity.
Yeah, I've watched his review of this piece of dogs**t movie before. I just never knew about the unfortunate individuals who didn't know what they were getting themselves into.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
The new Steven Universe episodes were..interesting. Also Z25 Z25 what's this about
A Peridot fusion you mentioned in your last post? :0

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
The true story of how green eggs and ham were made:
nwknznrda1641.jpg

Also at the end of Eggs and Ham, the guy who ate them went to hospital cause of food poisoning.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Yoko: *rubs hands together* How can I make people cry this time?
Re:Mind is gonna be hyyyyyyype. KH3 definitely had some issues, but I truly do think it gets way too much hate. Besides, this DLC is basically gonna be KH3 Final Mix, and people always hate on the latest KH release until it gets its FM release lol. I think Re:Mind is gonna help people warm up to 3.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Speculation being that the creator's connections in Scientology to get Nancy Cartwright and then HER connections to get the rest :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Oh ho ho, you thought this would be a normal anime Christmas special episode, but it was me, Nate from Yo-Kai Watch!
1E4D9188-EC04-4899-858A-6D8D84F6615D.jpeg

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Re:Mind is gonna be hyyyyyyype. KH3 definitely had some issues, but I truly do think it gets way too much hate. Besides, this DLC is basically gonna be KH3 Final Mix, and people always hate on the latest KH release until it gets its FM release lol. I think Re:Mind is gonna help people warm up to 3.
So... no new worlds I take it?

Rizen

Smash Legend
Happy holidays everyone!

I got a beef flavored pack of cat treats and they have a picture of a cartoon cat sitting on top a cow so now I'm thinking of a huge pack of adorable little kittens swarming a real cow.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The new Steven Universe episodes were..interesting. Also Z25 Z25 what's this about
A Peridot fusion you mentioned in your last post? :0
In one of the promos and interviews for the movies you can see in the background various storyboards that people thought were movie related but some of them actually might be future related too.

there was one of what looked like Steven do I g a little tap dance iirc and then he extended his hand out to peridot. There were other ones like what might be early Designs for the pink Steven transformation or from another episode. In it Steven has full on pink hair, was kinda of glowing and seemed very more of a fusion between his looks.

At 4:30 you can see this:

I’ll see if I can find the peridot animatic video. I know the channel that posted it but they posted Steven universe repeated videos almost every day. The pink Steven stuff and peridot animatics have seemingly not be shown yet or in the movie from what I’ve seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom