• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Man the SiIvaGunner tournament has been an absolute blast, so many good rips this time around. I'm so glad that both Jet Set Radio and the City Pop genre is getting a spotlight. I don't care who wins the final battle, I'm just glad for the journey!

I hope one day we can have a revival of the Jet Set Radio franchise one day, it's clearly a cherished experience, but even so it will continue to live on through it's music.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Tis the season

-snip-
I didn't want to watch the whole thing, as I wasn't sure if I was ready to vomit, or if this was satire, so I skipped to a random part of the video, and heard this.

"I don't care that I have no friends"
"and no love from family"

Whoever made this is a god.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm watching the story of Persona Ultimax because I don't own the console this game came out for.

I like the vibes I'm getting off this plot, reminds me of old Power ranger team up specials.

D

Deleted member

It’s Christmas present time!

got a bunch of stuff I already knew about. The box has a **** ton of old MTG stuff from my mom’s cousin.
6F4284BB-C163-41B8-936E-7DEAC85DF99C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Man the most crazy and impossible things can happen in dreams. Like last night I dreamed I had a girlfriend. Crazy, right?

I also dreamed that I was high school friends with Kermit the Frog, but that's only slightly less crazy.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Man the most crazy and impossible things can happen in dreams. Like last night I dreamed I had a girlfriend. Crazy, right?

I also dreamed that I was high school friends with Kermit the Frog, but that's only slightly less crazy.
Every time I see one of those “guess who’s getting a gf in 2017/18/19/etc” pictures I die a little more inside.

2020 for sure, tho.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

I just put the two together and made Kermit the Frog my anime girlfriend.
1577045518616.png

I'm kidding, of course.

Unless...?

D

Deleted member

Building Chulane Teller of Tales EDH is gonna be fun, considering I now have 100’s of 1 cost creatures :p

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
How many more padoru avatars before we meme a Fate character into Smash?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
you're all too weak, succumbing to padoru so easily

Rizen

Smash Legend
Every time I see one of those “guess who’s getting a gf in 2017/18/19/etc” pictures I die a little more inside.

2020 for sure, tho.
Try living in Colorado. Dating sites show all these potential matches but wait- she's 60 miles away, she's 100 and she's 150. I'm also in a relatively small town with more men than women. FML.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Honestly ngl silvagunner has some of the funniest and actual genuine remixes that are better then they should be.

That Christmas one for example. The king for another day has some really great remixes though. The mr Krabs and law and disorder ones are great. My favorite probably has to be this:

Although the Johnny bravo ones were so good too

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So the family and I got around to watching How to Train Your Dragon: Homecoming.

Beautiful and charming holiday short that cleverly connects to the third and final film. It's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom