• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Dang I forgot just how incredibly crappy Elite Smash makes me feel. Doesn't help how competitive players online are always talking it down and saying it's not all that hard or that the players in it aren't even good.

Maybe I should just quit competitive Smash.

D

Deleted member

I've never even been to a party, generally I have super lame friends or none at all. Usually the latter.
I have a good number of IRL friends, but they are pretty much chill as heck.

So they aren’t that much of party guys (basically as myself).

They did go to the party for the last year of high school doh.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Dang I forgot just how incredibly crappy Elite Smash makes me feel. Doesn't help how competitive players online are always talking it down and saying it's not all that hard or that the players in it aren't even good.

Maybe I should just quit competitive Smash.
At least you got to elite smash.

*cries in the corner.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
I've never even been to a party, generally I have super lame friends or none at all. Usually the latter.
I’ve only gone to parties in VR but had no idea who to talk to or what to do, which I’m sure is extremely accurate to what would happen if I tried it IRL.

At least in VR I can “drink” without any ill effects. Never mind that it literally tastes like air, but whatever.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I’ve only gone to parties in VR but had no idea who to talk to or what to do, which I’m sure is extremely accurate to what would happen if I tried it IRL.

At least in VR I can “drink” without any ill effects. Never mind that it literally tastes like air, but whatever.
It'd probably be the same with me but it would've at least been nice to get an invite sometimes.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Gotta have friends before you can get invited to a party. For a long time that was not me.
I know but i'm awkward af. I went to the first half of high school with 20 people in my whole grade and I still didn't have any friends.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Promise?

Kids are ****ing terrible at holding their liquor. I bet you were puking your guts out. Damn.
There were a few times where I did a fair amount of puking, but it was mostly if I drank too many of those really sugary drinks.

I remember one time my friends and I had gone to a party and I spent the night at my one friend's apartment, then in the morning we were playing PlayStation All-Stars then at one point I looked at my friend and said "how do you stop yourself from having to throw up?" to which he replied "You don't." So I got up and calmly walked to his bathroom where I proceeded to puke my guts out in the toilet, then went back to kicking ass as Big Daddy.

D

Deleted member

I know but i'm awkward af. I went to the first half of high school with 20 people in my whole grade and I still didn't have any friends.
I didn’t have friends until high school.

Hell, some pricks at high school tried to break my relation with my latest friend back then by spreading rumours about me wanting to get along with him just for romantic purposes.

Thank god that the next year my friend revealed told the entire class during a presentation about the history of the LGTB group in the islands his real-self and those pricks got what they deserved for trying to make me lose a friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

StormC

Smash Hero

There... there are VR parties?

What sort of cyberpunk future are you living in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom