• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

:ultpacman:: “BOW DOWN BEFORE ME, PUNY MORTALS!! COWER IN FEAR AS I BLOCK OUT YOUR SUN!!”
>No Ridley

wat

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Half the people on this site have probably started disliking me too, so I am tempted to catch a break and come back when I feel my mind is sane enough again to post.

...Although do people really hate me or as someone told me I’m overthinking stuff?
Yeah, you are definitely, without a doubt, overthinking stuff. Nobody here hates you.

D

Deleted member

>It is indeed a giant-sized fighters tournament.

Oh yeah, the Toho fan inside me is hyped.

I just need a Switch Online account.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Step 1: We pray my father gives me 15€ or more to pay my cinema ticket which a friend already bought for me.

Step 2: we use just the needed money and save what’s missing.

Step 3: We go to Media Markt or GAME with my friends before the movie starts or after.

Step 4: we pick a Switch Online gift card and pay it between all of us.

Step 5: sneak the gift card into my bedroom and quickly redeem the code before my parents find it.

Step 6: Blast through the weekend and the wait for the X-Men DLC by playing the new Smash Bros Tournament.

Operation: Metal Gear Online

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Well this is a thing

YO PECK SMASH DLC MY BOY GETTIN' FUNKY IN HERE.

Please oh please oh please let these be usable in singleplayer, Nintendo. I will do another full playthrough of this game as Funky Luigi.

D

Deleted member

Luigi’s Mansion 3 DLC and Fantastic Four pack for UA3 both in 2020.

Nice.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Step 1: We pray my father gives me 15€ or more to pay my cinema ticket which a friend already bought for me.

Step 2: we use just the needed money and save what’s missing.

Step 3: We go to Media Markt or GAME with my friends before the movie starts or after.

Step 4: we pick a Switch Online gift card and pay it between all of us.

Step 5: sneak the gift card into my bedroom and quickly redeem the code before my parents find it.

Step 6: Blast through the weekend and the wait for the X-Men DLC by playing the new Smash Bros Tournament.

Operation: Metal Gear Online
Damn my guy you 18 years old and you gotta pull mission impossible schemes to get a Nintendo subscription? You gotta demand some independence from your parents.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Damn my guy you 18 years old and you gotta pull mission impossible schemes to get a Nintendo subscription? You gotta demand some independence from your parents.
Indeed.

In order to do so, I will get the help from my IRL friends.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I had a friend in 10th grade who had a bedtime of 8:00, and he was 17 years old. I felt bad for him.

D

Deleted member

Funky Luigi and Gambit should both star on the cover of the TIME Magazine as men of the year.

Soundwave could also be on the cover on his musicbox transformation.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
It saddens me that Mario Kart's roster has so much potential with many new characters from Mario spin offs, yet Nintendo wastes said roster by flooding it with metal/baby/power up clones we didn't need.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I doubt that there’s any conspiracy level bull**** like that going on there.
It saddens me that Mario Kart's roster has so much potential with many new characters from Mario spin offs, yet Nintendo wastes said roster by flooding it with metal/baby/power up clones we didn't need.
There has to be a conspiracy against good Mario Kart rosters in good Mario Kart games doh.

Because it should be a sin that we still don’t have Pauline, Dixie Kong and Funky in any Mario Kart game for Wii U or Switch.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
There has to be a conspiracy against good Mario Kart rosters in good Mario Kart games doh.

Because it should be a sin that we still don’t have Pauline, Dixie Kong and Funky in any Mario Kart game for Wii U or Switch.
I know clones and similar characters take less development time, though honestly I feel like any variation of an existing character that’s in the same weight class should be a costume like Link/BOTW Link in MK8D

D

Deleted member

I know clones and similar characters take less development time, though honestly I feel like any variation of an existing character that’s in the same weight class should be a costume like Link/BOTW Link in MK8D
All I’m asking for is to have Pauline playable in more games besides Mario Tennis Aces.
And no, Mario Kart Tour doesn’t count because I hate that game.

If it can’t be Mario Kart 9 or Smash, then at least a Switch port of 3D World.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

Agree, I wanna see both Shake King from Wario Land and Poochy as playable racers.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Pfft, loser alert!

I would stay up all night playing Pokémon. Y’know, like a chad.
I did plenty of that too. There was a time in high school where I did nothing but play Tetris DS nearly 24 hours a day, I almost failed some classes because of that game.

There was also a time where I stayed up late the night before an exam to watch the zombie movie Quarantine, which ended at about 1am and I literally couldn't sleep because my sleep depraved mind was convinced that the shambling undead were just outside my window, waiting for me to close my eyes.

High school was ok, I guess.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Probably copyright issues.
Copyright doesn’t stop them from doing a parody.

Like, you can’t copyright a jump suit with a name tag. Hundreds of different blue color jobs use them. Just call it, like, the professional skin or something.

Or if Columbia is willing to do a licensing deal then do it legitimately.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Copyright doesn’t stop them from doing a parody.

Like, you can’t copyright a jump suit with a name tag. Hundreds of different blue color jobs use them. Just call it, like, the professional skin or something.

Or if Columbia is willing to do a licensing deal then do it legitimately.
Imagine if they did a licensing deal to promote Afterlife...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom