• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
The kind with anime girls voiced by 27 year olds at a bar with Thomas the Tank Engine.
I actually did it in Rec Room, not VRChat. Much more mundane, but whoever built the club did a really good job at least.

I’d probably want to make my own avatar before trying VRChat, but IDK how to properly rig a 3D model yet.

D

Deleted member

Me and the boys destroying cursed pictures on the thread:

E2C638C0-3482-4596-8EF7-D784B50C5609.gif

Operation: bright thoughts for everyone

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I want to try VR chat someday, but my bad social skills would get in the way, plus I would exclusively use cute anime girl avatars that clash with my extremely deep voice.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I want to try VR chat someday, but my bad social skills would get in the way, plus I would exclusively use cute anime girl avatars that clash with my extremely deep voice.
Me too, although I think of my voice more of a horse on drugs. Yikes.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Check out some of Syrmor's videos on Youtube, he interviews people in VR chat who have interesting life stories to tell and sometimes they don't have the best social skills either, a lot of the time the realness of people who aren't great at speaking discussing these personal events makes it so much more interesting.

Also, having a deep male voice and a cutesy anime girl avatar is pretty normal in VR Chat haha

D

Deleted member

Check out some of Syrmor's videos on Youtube, he interviews people in VR chat who have interesting life stories to tell and sometimes they don't have the best social skills either, a lot of the time the realness of people who aren't great at speaking discussing these personal events makes it so much more interesting.

Also, having a deep male voice and a cutesy anime girl avatar is pretty normal in VR Chat haha
VR Chat shall better prepare itself for Soundwave.

D

Deleted member

from what i can tell vrchat is either "oh **** oh god" mode or "imma be real with u chief.. i got some unresolved trauma" mode
only one or the other
no in betweens or out betweens

D

Deleted member

Nothing better than waking up in the dead of the night to... whatever the hell is going on right now.

As for parties, never been to one. I never had a lot of energy to begin, as well as being prone to headaches. I'm quite frail actually.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I gotta problem with you and your ****head homies throwing hooks at me from both sides in a confined space.
Get Out-Zoned kid.

edit: just beat the level lmao
And if this isn't every hard as hell platformer I've played. Ever dealt with the footsie Skeleton in Castlevania?

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
.Also, having a deep male voice and a cutesy anime girl avatar is pretty normal in VR Chat haha
Meanwhile, in Rec Room, I see people getting picked on if they sound like a dude but use a female avatar.
I get that the avatars in Rec Room tend to be more so intended to be “you” than the ones in VRChat, but... yeah.

D

Deleted member

Nothing better than waking up in the dead of the night to... whatever the hell is going on right now.

As for parties, never been to one. I never had a lot of energy to begin, as well as being prone to headaches. I'm quite frail actually.
parties are interesting
pretty easy for me to just vibe in em and enjoy myself but i swear my social battery just tanks and i end up going home early and ****ing dying for like half a week

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I’ve heard tales of Castlevania’s difficulty lmao, I don’t even wanna play it I’m scared.
I mean, you could always save scum it if it gets that bad. Just work on your spacing though.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Dear god, did you guys see that new Pokemon GO commercial?

Here's the gist that I got from it:

"Gamefreak: No partner Pokemon following behind you in SwSh

Niantic: I'm about to end this man's whole career"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom