• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee Card

Smash Ace
Imo I've always found that the armor that Samus wear have a """"feminine"""" shape/style. Like too much if they wanted to do this realistic.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Fine.

Maybe I should leave. Not like y’all care anyway. I’m a problematic person and the world would be better without me.
If a small debate like this makes you think like that, then yes, maybe you should leave. Take a break from Smashboards for a little while. Because that was honestly nothing to get razzed over. Especially to this degree.

This is something I have said to a lot of people. Forums can have a negative impact on the mental state of some people. The best way to counter it without overall leaving is to just take some time to chill out.

But, I'm obviously not gonna tell you what to do. You do you.

Noipoi

Howdy!
From which part of the chicken do the nuggets come from btw?
No idea lol

What mental hoops did you have to jump through to arrive at that conclusion?!
Dinosaurs eat other dinosaurs.

Chickens evolved from dinosaurs.

Therefore if chickens ate other chickens, they’d reconnect with their dinosaur roots.

It made sense at the time.

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Just imagine F-Zero GX online.
  • Blue Falcons everywhere.
  • Lag everywhere.
  • Almost everyone falls off the track immediately and keep falling off.
  • Some players are more interested in attacking other machines than in actually racing.
It would be chaos, it would be fun.
To be fair, in F-Zero if you don't race aggressively you aren't doing it right per say...

D

Deleted member

Dinosaurs eat other dinosaurs.

Chickens evolved from dinosaurs.

Therefore if chickens ate other chickens, they’d reconnect with their dinosaur roots.

It made sense at the time.
I mean chickens are known to sometimes cannibalize each other so your thought process makes some sort of sense.
It just has the tiny problem of also being completely insane.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Just imagine F-Zero GX online.
  • Blue Falcons everywhere.
  • Lag everywhere.
  • Almost everyone falls off the track immediately and keep falling off.
  • Some players are more interested in attacking other machines than in actually racing.
It would be chaos, it would be fun.
This seems relevant to the discussion.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I thought it would turn them into dinosaurs
According to modern phylogenetic taxonomy, everything that's descended from a dinosaur is a dinosaur.

That was your problem. Chicken are already dinosaurs. You just transformed them into themselves you fool.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just had one of the dumbest s**tpost ideas ever because it's a dead meme.

"Steamed hams but it's a Shenmue game"

Where the whole thing is redubbed by bad voice actor and have low quality mics. It has the timestamps whenever someone enters and leaves a room and the bit where the roast is ruined is a quick time event.

"Ryo! The house is on fire!"

"No Ine-san that's just the northen lights"

StormC

Smash Hero
Lion King just crossed $1.5B. It's going to pass Furious 7 and the Avengers soon to be the #7 highest grossing movie of all time.

The irony being to reach this point, it knocked off Black Panther from the top 10, another Disney movie about royal cat families in Africa.

I wonder what the chances are of a non-Disney movie ever crossing $1.5B again. The last time it happened was Jurassic World.

D

Deleted member

A better question would be what parts of the chicken do chicken nuggets not come from.
This scares me.
Lion King just crossed $1.5B. It's going to pass Furious 7 and the Avengers soon to be the #7 highest grossing movie of all time.

The irony being to reach this point, it knocked off Black Panther from the top 10, another Disney movie about royal cat families in Africa.

I wonder what the chances are of a non-Disney movie ever crossing $1.5B again. The last time it happened was Jurassic World.
I feel Fast and the Furious still will give a challenge, Batman and new Jurassic Park films as well.

What I wonder is how long will we have to wait for a new IP that is succesful enough to gather that kinf of money as I feel its only a matter of time before other studios start picking up the pace, given that a few of them actually have IPs that can compete against Disney.

StormC

Smash Hero
Check out my cool profile picture guys!
Broken on my end.

I feel Fast and the Furious still will give a challenge, Batman and new Jurassic Park films as well.

What I wonder is how long will we have to wait for a new IP that is succesful enough to gather that kinf of money as I feel its only a matter of time before other studios start picking up the pace, given that a few of them actually have IPs that can compete against Disney.
I dunno, Fast has been declining at the box office since 7. I mean, maybe if Vin Diesel dies and there is a new chart-topping song...

Okay, that was morbid. But you get my point.

Batman on his own I don't think can do it, but a good Justice League might.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Don’t start that.

You said something weird, people commented on it. That’s how it works. Learn from the experience and move on. No need for suicidal thoughts.
No one said that.
Been gone for a while, saw an argument going on, and it’s now come to a (hopefully) happy ending.

There’s a reason why I stick around this thread. You guys keep being wholesome.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

Don't know how I feel about this.

I mean, the movie wasn't bad by any means. The quality of the animation was good, and it did a great job of retelling the story. I was afraid they'd pull a Dumbo and try shoving in a ton of new stuff that wasn't in the orginal, but it was mostly unchanged.

Compared to the orginal though? It's no contest. The musical numbers aren't as lively (and they're a lot shorter too), the voice acting for the emotional scenes isn't as convincing, and Scar isn't as pompous as I thought he should be. Overall, it feels like someone put a live-action blanket over the orginal and cut away some of the things that made it enjoyable.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I will now quote the infamous lines of a random fish on Spongebob.

"Dude, put that thing away! There are, like, children here!"

But seriously, what is it? I'm guessing Morgana, right?
It's actually this image. It's basically just a file that someone ripped from the game, and while it wasn't meant to be a profile picture, it works really well as one.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hmmm.....

There is a likely chance that the MK movie in 2021 will introduce a new character

That new character would be a prime candidate for MK11 DLC in Kombat Pack 2.

Hollywood has gone “SJW” and there is a likelihood that the new character could be trans.

MK11 could get a new trans character added to its roster.

I love rabbit holes.

Now this. Puts a smile on my face.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Welp, summer's over. Thank you guys for putting up with me for the past month, i'm gonna try to keep being active during the school year so yeah.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom