• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMW

Smash Apprentice
I got a job, yes!!!!! How much does the position pay?

My 100th post was me getting a job, ****.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Lol the only reason i lost to hugo is because i thought he could get first.

Hugo getting first = Mango get more money!! DUH!!

Way 2 get *****!!
Fabian, I did try in that set. You have been corrected.

Mango, you "let" me win so that I could get first...that makes no sense.
1. I have never beaten ken in my life. So idk what made you think I was sure to win.
2. You just beat ken a few minutes before playing me.
3. If we both got 1st and 2nd, that'd be more money for both of us.
4. Beating hugs = Mango get more money! DUH! But you didn't.

Get *****.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Fabian, I did try in that set. You have been corrected.

Mango, you "let" me win so that I could get first...that makes no sense.
1. I have never beaten ken in my life. So idk what made you think I was sure to win.
2. You just beat ken a few minutes before playing me.
3. If we both got 1st and 2nd, that'd be more money for both of us.
4. Beating hugs = Mango get more money! DUH! But you didn't.

Get *****.
Well this was before we knew who were playing..

I "assumed" pc would beat ken...

U had also beaten P.c a few minutes before.

Its not my fault Freaking ken went berserker and ruined my plan lol

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

Well this was before we knew who were playing..

I "assumed" pc would beat ken...

U had also beaten P.c a few minutes before.

Its not my fault Freaking ken went berserker and ruined my plan lol
**** mango you are smart for a 15 year old. Some plan =). You are asian after all with that bayasian hair cut =).

The King

Smash Ace
Mannngz, Hugo's well on his way to getting owned in this thread.

This Jigglypuff just outright said he let you win at EVO WORLD, Son! Complete with real, actual logic to back it up!

What of that?

I think Drama deserves the 1st spot on Socal's Ranking list. He always seems to pump up the competition and rivalries. Where would you guys be without Drama fueling every decision you make? Ohyeahyou'dbeinNorcal.

King Out

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I think Drama deserves the 1st spot on Socal's Ranking list. He always seems to pump up the competition and rivalries. Where would you guys be without Drama fueling every decision you make? Ohyeahyou'dbeinNorcal.

King Out
QFT

I think I need to sig this somewhere.

Arash

Smash Lord
if mango was so concerned about making money at evo, you would think he'd try at the final match. cause 5k is bigger than 2k and all...

cmon guys, the payouts were way too high for people to just throw matches. let's not just throw out random accusations without proof plz.

and king, drama is in the 0 spot, just like isai was for a while. while drama never feels like trying in singles, we all know he's too good and can't be beaten;)

araknophobik

Smash Master
the way I understood it, hugo and mango actually made a compromise inorder for mango to lose, forcing PC to play hugo in 2 sets inorder to win evo

the 2 would then go and split the $

if there wasn't a compromise then there is no proof, but if there was a compromise...thered still be no proof but hugo would look mighty desperate hanging onto a win that rightfully wasn't his =]

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
the way I understood it, hugo and mango actually made a compromise inorder for mango to lose, forcing PC to play hugo in 2 sets inorder to win evo

the 2 would then go and split the $

if there wasn't a compromise then there is no proof, but if there was a compromise...thered still be no proof but hugo would look mighty desperate hanging onto a win that rightfully wasn't his =]
Lol am I right or what? Who told you this? No one, cuz you made it up on your own. You always do this, constantly just stating bs. I've never thrown a match in my life, and never will. Winning what's Rightfully not mine? Who are you to say...even in the case of him throwing the match, that I was incapable of winning?
FC pools have nothing to do with this argument, but I'm just throwing gonna throw them out there.

The agreement between mango DSF and I was to split winnings with a higher percentage going to the higher placer. This was to alleviate the pressure of the stakes so that our Socal/west coast players can place as high as possible at the event. The stipulation was that we had to place at least 5th and up, so alex was left out of the deal. Mango got 1000 for third, and I got 2000 for 2nd. We are splitting it and he is recieving 1250, and I am getting 1750. A 500 dollar difference. Mango can attest to the fact that I said, before AND during the match, something along the lines of "You better try, cuz I am. We're playing in front of 2000+ people, let's not be ********."

I've never thrown a match in my life. If mango did, it's his business. But during the tournament, he agreed to try after I insisted before and during the match that he try his best. If he lied to me during the event or lied to everyone else after...who knows. All I know is he stayed jiggly, countered DL64, and didn't win. Imo, if he was to throw a match to me, he shoulda just beaten ken and lost to me in finals. That'd make the most sense for his master plan.

Fabian gets his info straight from David...no doubt about it.

araknophobik

Smash Master
Lol am I right or what? Who told you this? No one, cuz you made it up on your own. You always do this, constantly just stating bs.
I made nothing up, I honestly believed you beat mango until right before SCC I started hearing this rumor.

I knew there was a pact, but I didn't know the specifics nor that alex was even apart of it.

The way I see it, I wasn't there so I'm not one to argue, I wasn't even trying to argue to begin with but I can understand why you got offended.

I'm not a panalist anyways so I don't matter

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
life movin to fast i need to slow down girl aint gimme no *** she need to go down....LOL ^_~ take your diamonds and throw em up like u belimic

araknophobik

Smash Master
People askin' me is I gon'give my chain back
That'll be the same day I give the game back
You know the next question all yo, where Dame at?
He's tracked the Indian dance to bring our rain back

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I dropped out of school at the age of 3
Cuz all the teachers tried to player hate on me
My rhymes are cool, just like doing cocaine
My rhymes are hot, like a burning flame

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Are we rhyming or what?

MaNgo is the best
YOu cant even Contest
That Fact that hes better than the rest.
Hell down b - you
Make u feel blue
SAY ****
And Ask Is that on Tape?

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0 ****!!!
We should get creepy in here.. lol

nublet06

Smash Lord
Teba's D!CK.
it is really slick.
i tried to grab it....
and squeeze my fist.
but it slipped.
i lost my grip
because the teba D!CK is too slick.

Tebas head.
is so bigs.
you could paint it white
and call it jiggs
he cant miss a rest
cause he is the best
and his head is the size of carmen electras breasts.

Tebas white pants
are too cool
he puts them on
and wheres them to school
he puts them on
with an excalibur hat
and usually a dbz shirt cause they match

GET THE #$%^ OUTTA HERE *****ES. palmdale best rapping crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom