• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lol kira thats a stupid remark u havn't done anything amazing and to be ranked before me is stupid im not ranked because of inactivity and i came back 4 months later and still beat david and wolf at 2 tournies..

its funny how ppl say pbody and danimals should be ranked and this and that and im one of the only ones who was doing something lol by far next to be ranked should be me then pbody n danny then u jtb n fabian ect..

and i agree with fabian about ultras placing thats out of nowere...and luigi and emerican deserve higher spots..=)

Knivez

Smash Ace
I notice that manacloud is like the only smasher that puts titles on his posts. Its pretty funny cause its always like "heh, hmm, lol," etc.

I dont think i ever click the "go advanced" link to post.

I always have to manually check the "show your signature" hahah.

araknophobik

Smash Master
Danny and Pbody deserve a spot before me.

Edit - (responding to fabians post)
well i already stated that i felt oscar should still be ranked
as for danny...he's good but he also has a bad record...its wierd
i guess the real question is
who's next to be ranked?
A)oscar
B)danny
C)jay
D)kira
E)ryan

money's on joe

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wow, California **** talks more then texas...I didn't think that was possible lmao.

Congrats guys.

Knivez

Smash Ace
my idea is for all you noobs to stfu.

most of u guys are already ranked on the other list anyway.

Charoo

Smash Champion
where the heck do i buy that quesadilla maker? It sounds amazing

Also, the next person deserve to be on the list should be every1 except me. Since I play brawl now

edit: no fighting please. It's sad when people fight and argue.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Flyleef, you're the one that needs to stfu. look at how many posts you have and you still suck at the game. I mean honestly, WHY are you still on smashboards?

J shadows, i dont know you, and thats proof enough that you're a noob.

If i ever actually get to play you in tournament, its gonna be my first match against a low seed.

Unless you're better than Trevyn, (which you are not), and even if you are (which you are not), you're gonna get *****.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Flyleef, you're the one that needs to stfu. look at how many posts you have and you still suck at the game. I mean honestly, WHY are you still on smashboards?
It's not that serious, I was just mocking you, relax. And have you played me? :ohwell:

Knivez

Smash Ace
Look, if you cant even quote me right, why should i play you?

IM JK too caaalm dowwn. ****in noobs getting on their periods at this time of the month.

edit: good **** on fixing your quote. Who did you lose to at scc?

Lesheik

Smash Lord
I edited it. :) But seriously, play me.

ooh, btw I live in the 818 and I practice with DEHF and Roundbit.

EDIT - I lost to Aftermath, Mexican, and Taj. I used to use Fox, now I use Jiggs.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
J shadows, i dont know you, and thats proof enough that you're a noob.

If i ever actually get to play you in tournament, its gonna be my first match against a low seed.

Unless you're better than Trevyn, (which you are not), and even if you are (which you are not), you're gonna get *****.
haha calm down and no1 knows me so what :p..you did meet my brother Morb..I know i'm not better than Trevyn i never said i was i've always know he's the best.I doubt you'll **** me :)

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
And the reason why that's the NUMBER ONE reason is because Deep Norcal is so fvcking amazing as to transcend the original in every way imaginable. BTZO, who beat Mango at OC3, likes 12 year old boys so I can see why you guys are so proud of us.

I'll play you next time we go to the same tourney. I don't know what kind of rules people use in versus mode though.

Which reminds me.

When the hell is Socal going to come to Norcal again? I swear you guys owe us like 3 by now. You won't have to beg for housing and/or deal with ******** traffic in Norcal.
LOL I was just joking around, I hope you are too =)

Also, Mango lost to our currently ranked #19 at OC3 too, so he wasn't exactly playing his ace game that day. (Yeah Mike, I just said that for you..haahhaha)

And I did come to Norcal for NCT2. And the tournament was horribly ran, there were basically 7 TV's for like 95 people. I'm willing to come back again anytime a more reputable tournament host is hosting a big tournament. That hasn't happened and that's why we haven't come.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Look, if you cant even quote me right, why should i play you?

IM JK too caaalm dowwn. ****in noobs getting on their periods at this time of the month.

edit: good **** on fixing your quote. Who did you lose to at scc?
I lost to Aftermath, Mexican, and Taj. I used to use Fox, now I use Jiggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom