• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Yay i'm finally back at top Fiv....

NaNi ?!??!??

****ing racists.

Oh and i am a deepsocal member that had a gf b4 even joining dsc... I wasn't sure if you were talking about me or something else Edrees.

We are also all UC college students, (except for champ), so we're the smartest crew ever.

Knivez

Smash Ace
LOL, panelists just got ***** by gimpy.

Hey gimpy, i know that for the last week, your whole life has revolved around updating the community about brawl and all, but seriously why dont you stfu already? No one cares THAT much about brawl. Most people wanna go to a thread, read how much brawl sucks in comparison to melee, and move on with their lives.

Instead we got a bowser noob talking about how great the game is, even though IKE can't run and the game is basically an equivalent to Mario Kart: Double dash. That game was so ****ty, i remember picking up the controller and trying to jump, BUT NOOOO they removed wavedash and L CANCEL.

GOOD SHET nintendo, what are you gonna do next? Make a new Mario KART with motorcycles? OH WAIT.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
me and jose should be ranked above other ppls but watevers hahaha its all good...and LOL @ wat fabian said to mike haze...its goin down new epic match thatd be a good match ahhaha

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
actually i've spent my time in the last week trying to start up a program to feed the homeless in the riverside area and going to disneyland, with small spots of brawl information in between

XD

Knivez

Smash Ace
CAALM DOOWN..

stop trying to make me feel bad, because i JUST DONT.

hey u still need microsoft office?

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
me and jose should be ranked above other ppls but watevers hahaha its all good...and LOL @ wat fabian said to mike haze...its goin down new epic match thatd be a good match ahhaha
Jay should be ranked definately!!! Jay has beaten in tourny...... umm....

Anyone wanna back me up?

Roundbit has 2 college students & the rest are high schoolers. Ohh and one is a junior high schooler..... its dayyyyyyyyyyyvid!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Joe lost to a random Falco player in pools at SCC, almost completely ****ing up the top 3 LOL

emerican

Smash Ace
alright because im kindof pissed off from working all night i think i should rant a little bit about this list.

top 5.. looks pretty decent to me.

-lucky > DC
-while i think evilnem is a good player (god knows fabian will defend that **** to the death) i dont think that high of a jump was legit.
-manacloud: what the **** has he done in the past few majors that deserves only 1 spot drops for the past 3 list updates or so.
-gimpyfish: nothing to 13th.... wtf.
-aesis: one of the most consistent smashers i've ever seen play the game has yet to move in like 5 months.... stupid.
emerican > mike y

now argue with me because im bored!

Play me in Naruto 4...Gimpy.

Why's MaNg0 so high?

EDIT - emerican, Manacloud beat Lunin and almost me at SCC, if that counts for anything.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Yea, because getting 2nd seed in a pool with azen, wobbles, s-royal and champ is pretty easy. Then beating boa, planrk and knives all in the same tournament is pretty noob stuff too. And losing to two bad players like Forward and Chu mertis me to stay at 24.

Cant forget carrying Fabian in teams. That alone should be good enough

EDIT: Wow, almost a triple post

Knivez

Smash Ace
All of you, stop playing games and get some girlfriends.

fukc, Who takes pride in playing pokemon, or mario kart ON the DUAL SCREEN?
and Marvel..that game is older than Neal, and that kid is at least 30.

JTB i know you have a "gf", who JUST happened to be your second cousin...

and Mike, it has become apparent to me through your choice of hair style and clothing that you might have some insecurity issues regarding your sexuality, but that doesn't stop you from being repulsive to both sexes.

And PBODY, i know you're going out with JTG as revengies for losing to Ryan the BOY at EVERY tournament, but think about it....That's almost like sleeping with JTB, and i know he rests you enough at the game.

6th sense needs to start using his five other senses and get laid.

emerican

Smash Ace
Yea, because getting 2nd seed in a pool with azen, wobbles, s-royal and champ is pretty easy. Then beating boa, planrk and knives all in the same tournament is pretty noob stuff too. And losing to two bad players like Forward and Chu mertis me to stay at 24.
yeh i had some pretty deadly *** pools myself and i also lost to forward and chu after beating frotaz, trevyn, and hydro kirby... i looked luigi.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Luigi calm down, i ***** you afterwards.

I do agree with Luigi's spot and frankly might warrant him above some other players, but he made a big jump for just 1 update so i can't complain.

Gimpy did pretty well on top 10 players, and we cant discriminate on that.

Knivez should obviously be top five, but nobody wanted me to say that shet again, so they kept me at 6th.

Emerican maybe > than mike Y, but that isnt how the list works. I can say luigi is > than dc, boa, etc but he is still ranked below them.

CAALLM DOWWN BURT, BERT, BRET? You must have a ****ty job to be THIS pissed and coming home so late.

advice; get a new job?

emerican

Smash Ace
advice : taken... **** vons.

i guess a 13 spot jump is legit and i only get a 2 spot jump -_- ... that makes perfect sense ... jealous much?

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
alright because im kindof pissed off from working all night i think i should rant a little bit about this list.

top 5.. looks pretty decent to me.

-lucky > DC
-while i think evilnem is a good player (god knows fabian will defend that **** to the death) i dont think that high of a jump was legit.
-manacloud: what the **** has he done in the past few majors that deserves only 1 spot drops for the past 3 list updates or so.
-gimpyfish: nothing to 13th.... wtf.
-aesis: one of the most consistent smashers i've ever seen play the game has yet to move in like 5 months.... stupid.
emerican > mike y

now argue with me because im bored!

well lucky has improved a grip but hes not better than DC i would say theyre pretty clsoe though.

umm i disagree with that i think luigi deserved the spot he has done pretty well the past few tournaments SCC mainly.

LOL MANA idk why hes up ther still

i do think gimpy is a bit too high i mean hes really good BUT he only ***** ONE tournie and did kinda bad the others.

aesis is consistent so he stays at 16 lol

and i mean u beat mike once right??

i dont think thats enugh to say ur better, u have done really well on a bucnh of good players but never well enough to beat them, i thnk thats why you didnt go higher.

AND LUIGI STFU you did not 5 star that ****, i thought you couldnt beat jordan???? if you cant beat jordan then you cant 5 star this ****. gimme ur GamerTag so i can see, i have it on ps2 so i cant **** you yet, ill get it on 360 soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom