• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
i think i should be there u *****es and LOL @ j666 saying roundbit is the top crew hahahah stop livin through 2 other members do something with your life sir LOL
PB and Jay i think you need another 40 so you can caaaaaaaaalm down...haha we gots counters for all your crew mates...Mango Hugs counter,Larry Inks counter,Nes PB counter,Joey Gabe counter,Morb Omar counter :p hahaha.....and i am doing something with my life..not waisting it with partys and clubs thank you very much

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
PB and Jay i think you need another 40 so you can caaaaaaaaalm down...haha we gots counters for all your crew mates...Mango Hugs counter,Larry Inks counter,Nes PB counter,Joey Gabe counter,Morb Omar counter :p hahaha.....and i am doing something with my life..not waisting it with partys and clubs thank you very much
hahaha calmmmm downnnn ill destroy nes your crew has too many memebers haha for me to think about it but even if larry beats inks he wont beat me =)

and u forgot romeo ***** hahaah lets have a halo battle or guitar hero 2

LOL and i heard danny and david and them were saying i suck at halo LOL play me 1 on 1 ****** ask david wat happened when he played me LOL

"foo dawg i dont like one on ones dawg"
"foo your a new in norwalk we only do snipes headshots only ur such a noob for killin me not in the head foo" LMAO

but yea u kno im jokin about the life i meant it more as wat are u doing..at this moment i always say that to ppl.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
hahaha calmmmm downnnn ill destroy nes your crew has too many memebers haha for me to think about it but even if larry beats inks he wont beat me =)

and u forgot romeo ***** hahaah lets have a halo battle or guitar hero 2

LOL and i heard danny and david and them were saying i suck at halo LOL play me 1 on 1 ****** ask david wat happened when he played me LOL

"foo dawg i dont like one on ones dawg"
"foo your a new in norwalk we only do snipes headshots only ur such a noob for killin me not in the head foo" LMAO

but yea u kno im jokin about the life i meant it more as wat are u doing..at this moment i always say that to ppl.
hahaha you always gotta bring halo up in everything

REL

Smash Apprentice
So as I loaded this page, this ad popped up that says "How many wolves have to die? Stop the slaughter!" with a picture of wolves and a crosshair over them. I seriously thought it was Mango's new sig. Like first Silent Wolf, then Wolf, then anyone who had Wolf in their name.

Nice rankings guys. I still want my links to old rankings. So you know I can compare old rankings instead of look at ads to save the wolves.

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol jay dont listen to david for **** he sucks at halo mangos pro cuz i trained him on halo 2:) lol as he trained me on melee but the point is im better then danny and david so if you anna prove your good play me

to stay on topic omg larry got complimented by zhu!!! if i were a falco main i would be soooooo happy.......good **** larry........oh and larry for top 20:)

oh and thats right!!!!!!
top 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Alright here's our resume for crew power rankings ^_^

Deep Socal has had 7 members on this list, and they've all been been on the rankings for nearly two years besides Luigi.
Five of them have reached top 10 status at some point, and two of them are currently top 6.
At one point all five members of deep socal were on the list (Trevyn was in AZ so did not qualify, Luigi not a member yet) , taking up 5 of the top 15 spots.
One deep socal member had a tournament and world famous combo named after him and is a really good mascot.
One deep socal member manages to like men and still be high on the list.
One deep socal member uses pink font and manages to stay up high on the list.
One deep socal member went 50-50 with fabian and should have dressed up as marth for halloween and still has time.
one deep socal member uses link for his spot on the rankings.
Three of the members have hosted a tournament that had at least 100 people. Two additional held tournaments that held 20 or more people.

-At least one deep socal member has won a fantasy football championship

-Four of the 7 deep socal members had girlfriends at some point while they were on the list. In addition one had a girlfriend slightly before he made the list.

Six of the 7 deep socal members had boyfriends while on the list.

And for the #1 reason deep socal should be high...

Deep socal had a crew imitate their name after us. No one else will ever have that. Hah!

LuCKy

Smash Master
Alright here's our resume for crew power rankings ^_^

Deep Socal has had 7 members on this list, and they've all been been on the rankings for nearly two years besides Luigi.
Five of them have reached top 10 status at some point, and two of them are currently top 6.
At one point all five members of deep socal were on the list (Trevyn was in AZ so did not qualify, Luigi not a member yet) , taking up 5 of the top 15 spots.
One deep socal member had a tournament and world famous combo named after him and is a really good mascot.
One deep socal member manages to like men and still be high on the list.
One deep socal member uses pink font and manages to stay up high on the list. Also for a period of two years he only lost four sets to someone below him, despite attending basically every tournament.
One deep socal member went 50-50 with fabian and should have dressed up as marth for halloween and still has time.
one deep socal member uses link for his spot on the rankings.
dammmmmm......................we cant beat this record lol can we beat them in a 5 man crew battle:confused:......................... maybe:)

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lol jay dont listen to david for **** he sucks at halo mangos pro cuz i trained him on halo 2:) lol as he trained me on melee but the point is im better then danny and david so if you anna prove your good play me

to stay on topic omg larry got complimented by zhu!!! if i were a falco main i would be soooooo happy.......good **** larry........oh and larry for top 20:)

oh and thats right!!!!!!
top 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
lol i hope u guys are better cuz i ***** david one on one LOL then hes like foo i cant do ranked matches and he called me a noob for using rockets LMAO...david and claire hate rockets haha we should make a halo smash team =) thatd be dope

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol i hope u guys are better cuz i ***** david one on one LOL then hes like foo i cant do ranked matches and he called me a noob for using rockets LMAO...david and claire hate rockets haha we should make a halo smash team =) thatd be dope
haha me mango jay rom? danny david anthony and like dannys lil brother can be the guys that play when were tired lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Looks like I'm the only unranked Riverside player :(

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
wow, really surprised at this list

gj lucky/mango, you guys are crazy :laugh:

edit: holy ****, gimpy is 13th? man, he must have the best bowser on earth to be doing that well in tourneys :psycho:

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr

oh and thats right!!!!!!
your right zhu complimented me :007: I'm surprised I made the rankings though :009:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Zhu only compliments me on my ability to manipulate the croc on Jungle Japes. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom