• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
yessir fabian is right...its just gonna go by whos playing and who isnt obviously whoever keeps playing is gonna get better =)

oh and claire...calmmm down lol i said i didnt want to take your money so u didnt **** anyone and i win haha=) just like halo. ^_^

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
haha calm down and no1 knows me so what :p..you did meet my brother Morb..I know i'm not better than Trevyn i never said i was i've always know he's the best.I doubt you'll **** me :)

OHHHH A CAHALLENGE TO KNIVES???

yessir fabian is right...its just gonna go by whos playing and who isnt obviously whoever keeps playing is gonna get better =)

oh and claire...calmmm down lol i said i didnt want to take your money so u didnt **** anyone and i win haha=) just like halo. ^_^

LOOOOOLL i Knew you would bring that up

Knivez

Smash Ace
Noobs calm down, i just took a midterm.

I know you were desperately waiting for my response and kept refreshing the page.

Anyways, i'll **** you.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
So I just played Romeo at GH3 and I want you guys to hear it from me before Rom starts making up bull**** excuses and saying things like "We never played". Dont listen to him, they're all johns to hide the fact that he got ***** so badly.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
So I just played Romeo at GH3 and I want you guys to hear it from me before Rom starts making up bull**** excuses and saying things like "We never played". Dont listen to him, they're all johns to hide the fact that he got ***** so badly.

LOL SOOO FUKING GAY NO WE DID NOT

IM TAKING GH3 and GH2 to UCLA SO I CAN **** YOUR ****.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Moderator gimpy on the lookout.

Don't be another Neal.

He is a 30 year old guy with no life that just browses the boards all day and cries himself to sleep at night.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
OMG I go to Texas every summer. Let's play sometime. ;)
Sure, there is a huge smash scene here. Well..more like 4 of them because texas is so fricken big XD.

Just aim me sometime.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
30 bucks?! Screw that! I'll just go find one at like a 99 cent store or something.
hey Champ, get me one too :)

Anyways, Gimpyfish should be higher than bananaclown, he's been ****** everyone/thing in tournaments.

what happened to "Play us in tournament?" :(

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
what happened to "Play us in tournament?" :(
Heh, I decided to change it often to keep things fresh.

Brett said:
getting 7th place in teams at one of the biggest WC melee tourneys... chapman university ****** teams once again with pbody.. and then scc placing 17th (highest palmdale player) losing to the same people luigi did but luigi got all the attention
It is far more effective to list who you lose and beat rather than listing numbers, which, once again, have next to no meaning unless they are 1, 2 or 3. You may have lost to the same people Luigi did - but as Fabian mentioned, the players he beat were far better than the players you beat, that's why he made such a huge jump. Also, he had been doing good for awhile, and never has lost to anyone below top 10 in a long long time, and deserved a boost up earlier, it's just that he didn't go to enough tournaments previously so it was hard for us to rank him. That's why he got such a huge boost, he had the accomplishments to be there earlier, just not enough tournaments.

Yes, the rankings have error in them. I would say about 75% of the error in them is due to not enough tournament listings for certain players. Luigi went to more tournaments and larger tournaments, and we were able to adjust for that error from his 24th spot to where he rightfully should be skill-wise and finally had the results to justify it. So don't think of it as him jumping 13 spots, it's more like he deprived himself of being higher earlier because he missed tournaments like OC3 . However showing up to Champ Combo we were able to fix it. This is DIFFERENT than someone jumping up a bunch of spots because they come out of nowhere. Gimpy also had history in Washington. Things haven't changed. We don't jump up new players. We jump up people who've been around for awhile and those who have been doing really good for awhile, and Luigi and Gimpy both have been.

Brett, if you beat Knives ,Boa , Wobbles , S Royal, and Plair,believe me I'd have jumped you up alot too.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Luigi I don't believe you can 5 star through the fire and flames already O_o

Also Jay I beat Zoap, DC, and Hayato at SCC and I made DJ Combo switch to Falco. I'm pretty sure if I can beat his Marth then yours won't be a problem lol. Sure it's not much but you didn't do any better.

oh yeah, mike you know i wasn't being serious right? Mike the Haze that is. I wouldn't take that personally; I just don't care enough =P

Ultra Luigi is too good. I have no idea what he's done but he probably deserves it lol.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
ultra luigi is a real life luigi, i think he's earned his spot through that alone.

also i think humorous youtube videos should get you bonus points, so i should be raised a lot of spots

also i invented the box tag and let mango use it and told lucky "get em" which changed the shape of socal forever

gimpyfish for number 1 probably

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Luigi I don't believe you can 5 star through the fire and flames already O_o

Also Jay I beat Zoap, DC, and Hayato at SCC and I made DJ Combo switch to Falco. I'm pretty sure if I can beat his Marth then yours won't be a problem lol. Sure it's not much but you didn't do any better.

oh yeah, mike you know i wasn't being serious right? Mike the Haze that is. I wouldn't take that personally; I just don't care enough =P

Ultra Luigi is too good. I have no idea what he's done but he probably deserves it lol.
lol wow dude u made dj combo switch to falco i should of never doubted u.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
I **** at GH3 Kira. Just ask Romeo. He got ****en destroyed. He just sat their quietly speechless and then started johning it like crazy. Said his fingers hurt from the day before. And now he trying to deny it ever happened. Rom a liar

Fighting words

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
I **** at GH3 Kira. Just ask Romeo. He got ****en destroyed. He just sat their quietly speechless and then started johning it like crazy. Said his fingers hurt from the day before. And now he trying to deny it ever happened. Rom a liar

Fighting words

*** U

LOL SUCH A LIAR OMG

PRAY THERES NEVER A GUITAR HERO IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME AND YOU, I WILL BEND YOU OVER AND MAKE YOU CALL ME DADDY.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
Dude, I already ***** him. Its over. I wouldnt wanna go through that **** again. His tried getting his lil dog on me after he lost. I felt bad. I bet Romeo felt like Pbody everytime he hears he has JTB in his bracket.

NO *** THAT WERE MMing, DoNt Be A ***** Dawwwwwg

10$

2/3 songs pro faceoff.

Knivez

Smash Ace
*** U

PRAY THERES NEVER A GUITAR HERO IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME AND YOU, I WILL BEND YOU OVER AND MAKE YOU CALL ME DADDY.

WHat is it about Romeo and his gay cowboy impersonations?

Before, he had his boots and his gear.
Now he has a guitar, and wants to bend over luigi and make him call out "daddy!".

There is something inherently bisexual in all of this, and no one is straight enough to point this out.

Why would you want another dude to bend over and call you daddy?

Are you gonna go brag that to your boyz?

"i made luigi bend over and he called me daddy- *** yea i'm straight"

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i dont change it every single day haha if i change it every day thats not enough time for people to notice

like if i had a cool sig made for me in the artwork imporium every day and i changed it every day that hardly gives time for people to see it and take it in

same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom