• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
wow at that trophy ROFL

and wtf my falco isnt in consideration

=/
I four stocked it

By the way, does everyone remember how Fabian carried Luigi in teams at SCC? I didn't believe it until Fabian's team ***** Luigi's at UCLA. good f*cking sh*t

araknophobik

Smash Master
wow adam lmao
i admit he did alot of the work against luigi/alan
but i did alot of the work against you/kira (which actually required no work outside of just stopping you from CC brain)

in short
brian *****
but ya'll who can't give me props for placing so well in teams (with the exception of mikeY) can go suck a ****

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i couldn't go near brian when we played you because he knows me too well and he's ganon, if i mess up i take 40-60% and he has killing moves i cannot DI for as long.

so i made it a point to be super careful around him and basically just not even attack him, because to be blunt, you were the weak link.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
guys guys, calm down. Why are we arguing? Please focus on the real issue here, where Luigi and Knivez got rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraped by Fabian and What is Ganon.

araknophobik

Smash Master
your right brain *****
you two shouldve ganged up on me then if i was the weaker link
besides being easily edge guarded, kira gave us the most difficulty
no johns about brain knowing how you play etc etc
luigi knows everything about my game and that didn't stop us from beating him and alan

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Mike Y beat Hugo

I beat Mike Y

Therefore, I should be ranked higher than both of them.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hey, when the rankings come out, I want my name to read Jake the Boy.

I'm joking, calm down. Anyone who loses to Fabian on a daily basis shouldn't be ranked.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Falco is the easiet character to combo.
I'm not sure you know what the word "easy" means.

Here's a hint: it's not "easy" if you have to get through a million lasers of camping to even get an attack off. How easy it is to get an initial hit is important as well.

Sheik in ABSOLUTE terms isn't the easiest to combo, but of all decent to good characters, she is.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
your right brain *****
you two shouldve ganged up on me then if i was the weaker link
besides being easily edge guarded, kira gave us the most difficulty
no johns about brain knowing how you play etc etc
luigi knows everything about my game and that didn't stop us from beating him and alan
Lol no way I gave you the most difficulty. P you really did that bad? I got gimped all game and I got a random upsmash off on Fabian when he had over 100% in the first game, that's about it.

I guess my slow *** Fox style caught you guys off guard. All those slow uptilts and bairs just shows how good Fox is lol. I think my slow style caught LeePuff off guard in our teams friendlies too. And then I pull off the upthrow to upair on his Jiggs at like 80%, which isn't bad for a Sheik main. My (lack of) tech skill is so random.

Also if anyone still wants to play Melee and can drive to Pomona let me know. I tried to play Melee again and I couldn't. Brawl ***** your Melee skills. But not the other way around.

Also I thought this was funny taken out of context:

your right brain *****
Also rankings don't even matter anymore. It would be cool to see my name on it if I was to get on it, but it doesn't mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom