• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuCKy

Smash Master
1) Mangos Puff
2) Mangos Falco
3) Mangos Link
4) Mangos Puff in Brawl
5) Mangos Fox
lol it wont be anything like that.........but you would probably be on there since im gonna make it like top 40 lol

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
Brawl is just around the corner and the PR have yet to be updated AND the last epic SoCal tourney ends with no results!

I swear, SoCal is just tooooooooooo good lol.

Arash

Smash Lord
when people say the OC is a bunch of rich *****, this applies to every city except:

westminster
santa ana
anaheim
garden grove
orange
maybe fountain valley?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
cause Luigi is the best falco in so cal, rofl

remember when he beat zhu and larry at the same tournament?

edit: or rather, the best falco in california.

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
Larry ahead of luigi my opionon

Larry beat alex multiple times and Lucky
and thats not easy

and Luigi lets see?
he leaves when singles start LMAO
ITS LUIGGGGIII

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
it was like one major tournament ago, rofl. it's much more recent than larry's most impressive accomplishments. luigi rarely even plays singles and can still do something like four stock lucky. don't be mad cause his falco is miles better than yours while in your mind you still think it's remotely close.

mango doesn't use falco. and maining a character is >>> than just being a better player; it's called experience and matchups. and both larry and luigi are > than zhu, zhu's great and all but a lot of it is playing the same norcal people over and over and playing just to beat them.

kouryuuu whatever, you don't even know much about this game =/

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
Excuse me?

It's funny how someone who doesn't know much about this game can still **** your **** any day, huh?

Also, my name only ends with two "u"s. Adding the extra one is worse than forgetting to place the second "u." Your terrible...

Miharu

Smash Hero
it was like one major tournament ago, rofl. it's much more recent than larry's most impressive accomplishments. luigi rarely even plays singles and can still do something like four stock lucky. don't be mad cause his falco is miles better than yours while in your mind you still think it's remotely close.

mango doesn't use falco. and maining a character is >>> than just being a better player; it's called experience and matchups. and both larry and luigi are > than zhu, zhu's great and all but a lot of it is playing the same norcal people over and over and playing just to beat them.

Anyone see any similarities?

lololol

ur logic are terrible

stop trying so hard

emerican

Smash Ace
it's called experience and matchups. and both larry and luigi are > than zhu, zhu's great and all but a lot of it is playing the same norcal people over and over and playing just to beat them.
and larry and luigi dont play all the same socal people over and over, mirite? :laugh:

not only is zhu technical as ****, but he plays with style and technique which most other falcos lack.

idk why this is even an argument... most of the top falcos in the COUNTRY have recognized zhu as a great falco, why cant you?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
NeighborhoodP is just a Evilnemesis fanboy, thats all.

LuCKy

Smash Master
And i heard he four stocked lucky......
wow tofu this better be mike on your account lol

but IMO

#1 ZHU is a G.....lol

#2 larry is freakin bad*** but not as good as ZHU

#3 luigi is really good but i think larry is better by a bit

just my opinion though

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
I just think Zhu is the best because of his style. His is quick as **** and executes his combos with finesse.
Zhu has total control and he never camps like a wuss ^^

But of course, no one approaches or uses the tilts as good as Larry lol.

But anyways (from what I've seen)
Zhu = best combos, and overall fastest/best Falco IMO.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
do u guys forget that mangos falco did something none of these falcos have done???

o yea beat hugs with falco ^____^

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I just think Zhu is the best because of his style. His is quick as **** and executes his combos with finesse.
Zhu has total control and he never camps like a wuss ^^

But of course, no one approaches or uses the tilts as good as Larry lol.

But anyways (from what I've seen)
Zhu = best combos, and overall fastest/best Falco IMO.
Cool style =/= good.

Zhu doesn't camp, which may be admirable, but in all honesty he would probably be better if he learned how to. Have you seen Forward vs Isai in crews (I think it was at FCD)? Forward (one of the best, if not the best Falco) does all his damage by camping and playing as gay as possible. Anytime Isai got near him he died immediately.

Yes, Zhu beat SS at UCLA, but he takes a lot of risks by approaching. When Falco camps correctly, he takes a lot of options away from Falcon, so by constantly attacking, Zhu has to account for a lot more things that Jeff could do than if he ran away and lasered.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Since when is just beating someone like SS not enough? >_> Doesn't matter how he did it, whether he camped or was all-out offensive, he still won. Forward chooses to camp against good Falcons and that works for him, Zhu chooses to constantly pressure Falcons and that works for him. Different playstyles, but equally effective imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom