• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee PR 12/29/2013 Update

D

Deleted member

1. mango- .
2. zhu- ***** in the east coast, but would he **** 3-5? besides fly, probably, although people haven't played him in forever. ZHU COME TO TOURNEYS AND **** US

3-5: all extremely close IMO. I'm up in sets vs oscar/fly but matches are always very close

6. macD- macD is that socal **** peach main. Although sometimes seems to have a defeatist attitude. =(

7. eddy- **** whenever he plays

8. hugs- rusty

9. lucky- rusty/ sucks. wildcard, but hasn't beaten me/oscar in AGES

10. alex19- does well whenever he plays. If he played more/ joey doesnt stop being mediocre he'd probably belong a spot or 2 higher

11. wes- wildcard. Underestimated guy who will beat people no one expects but also sometimes has bad losses

12. DEHF- brawl sucks

13. Connor- don't retire! Not even full potential yet

14-17. These guys have shown that they are a step above the rest of (ACTIVE) socal yet currently, all of them pretty much will exchange sets, randomly lose, randomly do good. It's tough to rank any of them better than the other and it honestly shouldn't matter until one guy proves himself against the rest

18. pat- hes good for how much he plays and did well at genesis. nothing else to say about that

MacD

Banned via Administration
yea for real i always forget about the PR group and it takes me like 35 years to find where the groups are in my user cp lol
whoops, forgot to respond to this lol

but you can subscribe to the discussion, and it'll be in a separate tab called subscribed discussions, easy to find if you subscribe

6. macD- macD is that socal **** peach main. Although sometimes seems to have a defeatist attitude. =(
but it's cause i'm so bad, you'll watch my videos this weekend and agree i suck

stupid game i hate but love

i'm gonna make zhu force me to practice tech skill this year

then i'll be winning everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but probably not cause i suck :p

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
How can I get in on some SoCal melee? I just moved to Sherman Oaks from Tampa and I really want to play some melee with some cool peeps, somebody let me know?

Lovage

Smash Hero
How can I get in on some SoCal melee? I just moved to Sherman Oaks from Tampa and I really want to play some melee with some cool peeps, somebody let me know?

lotta people play in the 818, if you ever wanna drive up to westlake i'm always down to play lol

HugS™

Smash Lord
I would love to have another smash hub somewhere in the san fernando valley.

Also, why does Johnny always s*** on Lucky? LOOOL, like more than anyone else does

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
I would love to have another smash hub somewhere in the san fernando valley.

Also, why does Johnny always s*** on Lucky? LOOOL, like more than anyone else does
Hugs I live in the valley where are you located? I'd love some samus dittos other than Rohins who I used to play with in Tampa

LuCKy

Smash Master
mangos falcon and jonnys are as different as water and oil lol hell johnny is just different from every other falcon in general and i keep forgetting that .

dude dosnt stop ****ing pushing buttons

EVER

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
against eddy, just pick peach and camp with turnips
make sure there is a timer at the top of the screen

:troll:

D

Deleted member

johnnys biased tier list UPDATD

1. mango
2. zhu