• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee PR 12/29/2013 Update

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I love fighting.

Regardless of what you say now, when the time comes, you can either put up or shut up. I won't think less of you if you back down. Hopefully you won't though :D

Shroomed

Smash Master
i have a feeling adam's a little ***** deep down

and he feels a need to prove his manhood by doin **** like this

pockyD

Smash Legend
you really shouldn't make threats you have no intention of ever following through on

honestly, come on now

what, you're going to be like, "hey, is this P?" get a confirmation that it is, and then start fighting me? ask me for my permission? what happens when i say yes, just start hitting me? so you get assault charges and i sue you for your money and i have what, a broken nose at worst by the time everyone pulls you off me and i'm smiling like a sick *******?

"i will throw away my future for your life"

don't start a fight unless you have the mentality that i just quoted. i will gladly take some short-term discomfort just to **** the **** out of you long-term. you KNOW you're not going to fight me so why are you trying to be internet tough guy, it's just gonna make you look like an even bigger douche when you realize how misplaced all your anger is.
it's a trap!

Kira-

Smash Champion
Adam I'm not going to fight you. I really don't see why you want to fight me so bad in the first place.

I'm sorry for talking **** if that's what set it off. You're free to tell me about whatever it is that bothers you about me so we can settle this more respectfully instead of fighting and not solving anything. Other than that, there's not much else to say.

DJMirror

Smash Master
tbh i am not worried about you, i expected you to respond. it's dave who's the ***** who will say **** online he would NEVER say IRL. we're gonna scrap just so he knows he can't get away with that **** with me.
You know it's serious cuz everyone in the marvel community use this word!

Shroomed

Smash Master
Maybe you can, but there is still WestBallz who sure as hell does have to potential to get in the PR! Eddy Mexico should not be in there at yet! Maple . . . idk about Maple!
Eddy Mexico is definitely gonna climb this rankings

he def deserves to be on here!

Atlus8

Smash Master
Eddy Mexico is definitely gonna climb this rankings

he def deserves to be on here!
I have no doubt that he is gonna climb up, but he really didn't do anything! I don't know what other tournament he entered besides Pat's House so how can he be considered active? Hell, my one win over connor and my two tournies make me more qualified to be on the PR! Finally, Eddy is from Mexico! Not SoCal! It's in his name! Eddy MEXICO!

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
all of this happened cause p felt the need to tell me off because i offered to money match anyone on the pr Hahahaha

Kira-

Smash Champion
@ Otto - I'll try. very hard. don't wanna make a promise yet though cause i might break it

my goal is to get on this list in like 3 months. not that anyone cares lol.
i think that's awesome

EXCEPT that a lot of people (and I mean a LOT) have this expectation that they will be great in a very short period of time. Then they don't see improvement for one week and get discouraged and give up. They need to understand it takes a lot of HARD WORK (yes, hard work exists even for a videogame) and that everyone who is on the PR got there through hard work and so basically you'll have to practice as much if not more than the people on the PR in order to get better. Cause we play a lot to get better than each other and it PAYS OFF. So yeah don't get discouraged

this isn't brawl where you can not play and be good somehow lol

atlus, i love your posts. you never use periods. its all hype with you sonn. exclamation points all around
lol yeah i love it

D

Deleted member

i see so much potential in a lot of players

but most don't go to tournaments :(

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
So it turns out I wont be leaving til summer 09.

New priorities :D

I sure as hell better get ranked same time as Wes >:{

I guess I can go to tournaments again.

Top Bottom