• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee PR 12/29/2013 Update

DJMirror

Smash Master
The last two were chicks? I swear he put up two ******s before. And not like a cool Macd ****** i mean like those other gay fobs

rob west *****
LLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL those were guys not girls lol

@GG7 of course you wouldn't forget cuz you were like "**** YEAH!"

@Atlus My avatar wasn't always asian girls, it was marth/megaman/some jrock guys/a headphone/girls for now

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
gah more jessica stuff ><. all my friends have avatars, GIFs, custom shirts, etc.

and yet its sad when im the most asian person in the smash community.
i should have met hyori lee, ive played in starcraft tournies in S Korea, what have u done?

and what does this have to do with anything, nothing, just thought id share

PS, happy holidays ^^

DJMirror

Smash Master
wow i just happen to see those GIF and avatars lol

the shirts...that's a lil too much lol

EDIT - there was times where i'm super bored at work and I want to make a region list on the opening post of this like for example

805 - The Great Leon, Lovage, Embracethe12, and Replicate
909 - Fly, Neighborhood P, Little England, and Sherigami

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
im busy thurs and fri and work sat and sun but im down for the weekend/monday
derek will be too

and jason you forgot FESTIZZIO
marth in tournament, pikachu at heart

and plan 9 i guess

Adam M!

Smash Lord
kira i'm sorry for my childish behavior, when i see you at pound 4 i'll give you a big hug. still got mad love for you

still dont plan on going to another tournament for a while, sorry socal. still got mad love for all of you veiled underneath my hate

still playing this game til the day i die, love it too much to quit. aesis is right, the itch will never leave you. i need competition and if you are good i will play you, my fox and sheik are still beastly. $5 mms minimum unless i know you're mad good, then any amount (or pride/friendly) will do

good luck to everyone, keep trying to get better and keep the spirit of the game alive

(and if anyone still wants to fight i'm hella down. just one question: gloves or no gloves?)

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
kira i'm sorry for my childish behavior, when i see you at pound 4 i'll give you a big hug. still got mad love for you

still dont plan on going to another tournament for a while, sorry socal. still got mad love for all of you veiled underneath my hate

still playing this game til the day i die, love it too much to quit. aesis is right, the itch will never leave you. i need competition and if you are good i will play you, my fox and sheik are still beastly. $5 mms minimum unless i know you're mad good, then any amount (or pride/friendly) will do

good luck to everyone, keep trying to get better and keep the spirit of the game alive

(and if anyone still wants to fight i'm hella down. just one question: gloves or no gloves?)
:)

I was hoping I knew you as well as I thought I did.

Kira-

Smash Champion

np man, i shouldn't have egged it on in the first place anyway

i appreciate your apology tho

til next time

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I never used Sock'em Boppers and I don't think I was ever in a pillow fight.

I didn't do much during my childhood outside of video games and academia.

Top Bottom