• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee PR 12/29/2013 Update

LuCKy

Smash Master
ive said it 100 times lol jeff is amazing and can have the best falcon vid ever np

but silence is no where near how amazing he can be

ikm2 just straight out ***** though. silence i could probably make lol looks like jeff was barely trying

LuCKy

Smash Master
either way which is better? for the time being anyways,maybe jeff will get a better vid later

but i mean the players aside which video is more entertaining

LuCKy

Smash Master
ive watched it like once in my life lol

ive watched pichu combo videos more times then i have hey hugs

you should make another though you actually combo once in a while now

HugS™

Smash Lord
**** you dude, you just can't appreciate good art.

Your taste in movies sucks. Your taste in music sucks. And clearly, your taste in combo videos sucks.

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
i rank that hey hugs combo vid right up there with the mike haze one

DJMirror

Smash Master
I didn't think it was possible for him to have one =___=....someone link me to that "sick" combo video
<3 Hugo

EDIT - I just saw saw ten seconds of it and i'm already liking it cuz the little things he does is pretty **** smart =____= but i dont approve of those lil two hits those are wack as **** then again it gets boring pretty fast

Zoap

Smash Master
IKM2 is not good at all.

Silence and Mind Reader have better music, better players and better combos. Why watch trash like IKM2.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
"Hey Hugs" is complete trash. I never even finished it.

I figured I might as well just watch him play in an actual match than waste time watching his "combo" video. :laugh:

LuCKy

Smash Master
alright ima go watch silence then ikm2

then zelghandi /berserker lol brb

hugo - you can eat a ****

-edit watched silence. . vids pretty **** even though jeff could have way better lol

. . . . got 1:42 into scars and nothing but ****in ****

****in **** is better then pretty **** no matter how you look at it lol and i still got like 7 more minute?!!??! **** yea

- edit 30 seconds later. . lol that 0 to d on the shiekd?? wow ho can you guys possibly say silence has better combos lol my ****in ***

-edit lol final count down started playing and more n more **** is happening so im done for now

the point is boback should make a new ss combo video cuz silence dosnt even come close to ikm2 lol jeff by far is the sexiest falcon but silence wont prove **** lol especially when ikm2 is out and 3 is coming soon

-edit oscar ur so gay if you think ur vid is better then ottos lol his **** has good edeting and his stuff looks clean as **** and hard as ****

although ill admit ur vid ***** lol

LuCKy

Smash Master
yo i just found a song on youtube called in-n-out (animal style fries) or something like that lol dude didnt sing about in n out or fries for ****

. . . so disappointing lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
i'm like 1/3 done with my marth combo video then i saw a bob$ marth combo video test and i feel like i shouldn't work on my marth cmv =(

LuCKy

Smash Master
wtf is wrong with you people lol do you guys not see the **** his falcon does??

you guys just dont play falcon n dont appreciate the cool **** lol

Top Bottom