• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee PR 12/29/2013 Update

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAnXVQgksbE

it's not against peach, does it still count?
Um...

You're posting videos of Lanstar losing to you and to Fly_Amanita (FLY_AMANITA FOR GOODNESS' SAKE).

Here's a more recent video of Baka losing to ME (to me, W.A.S.T.E., an unknown random Falco player that sucks on most days).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr-e4o7Ac0U&feature=channel_video_title

I'm not sure it's any more relevant than what you've posted, but relevance doesn't seem to be an issue here.

My money is still on Lanstar.

:)
:cool:

Lovage

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHsg975caCA

you're right pat, looks pretty good to me
LOOOOOOOOOL

but it's cool u guys got lanstar's back, i got 5 with jun but i'm sure other ppl would be down to bet if ya'll are that confident in ya boy

btw i better see SD in super duper full force this weekend or else there ain't gonna be no one cheering for him and hes gonna get

SCRAPED

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
if we are talking results, i beat lanstar and sunny at WGF, so I should be ranked before them

D

Deleted member

You make me feel unloved Jun </3

Edit: @ baka4moe: 20 dollar money match at champ's tourny if we don't play in tournament?
50 on baka4moe and no less, i'll also supply the 20 to baka to MM

if somebodys stupid enough to take my bet, just realize that bakas a guy who ****ed up hyprid and lanstars a guy who struggles to get out of pools in a socal local

Kira-

Smash Champion
I wouldn't suck his **** but I was impressed by baka the first time I saw him play

that having been said lanstar is pretty good against peach

it would be fun to play melee all day again and travel everywhere =( I miss melee but eventually i will have to feed myself so i guess this is necessary

it'll be interesting to see where everyone ends up doing in 10 years LOL

hopefully we can convene again for Super Smash Bros Altercation and scrape all the little kids

KikoMePlease

Smash Journeyman
I played Lanstar at grev a couple months ago and I **** on him with my fox...I don't even play fox.....I don't even go to tournaments..im just an eyeball..I'd put money on Baka.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'm guessing this was more so the reason he got banned

hi

i'll call daniel, aka baka4moe, whatever I like. back4more is a sicker nickname than baka4moe

eat my ***, edit my post for actual legit stuff like censor dodging

***get
real talk though, i always thought his name was baka4more till someone said moe and i was like WTF

Top Bottom