• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

MacD

Banned via Administration
Smashboards: As a follow-up, what general advice would you give to gamers new to the competitive scene?

Armada: Stick to one character and practice until you really master that character. It's better to be good with one character than not-so-good with several. Try to play against different people, and against all characters so you learn how to play in a certain matchup.

Smashboards: And finally, if you were faced with a horde of zombies, what weapon would you use to fight them all off? Style factor is a major grading point, here.

Armada: I would pull up a stitchface and combo them like I did with Mango.
:bee::bee::bee:

embracethe12

Smash Lord
on another note, there's a Michael Pulido who didn't show up to his first day of economics yesterday

i'm sure it ain't mikeHAZE

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
Check out this cool retro-style game.

Tower of Heaven: It's really short but challenging because the game adds new rules you have to follow as you progress. If you break the rules you're struck dead instantly. The music is awesome as well.

http://www.askiisoft.com/
we'll see...

deaths: 87

secrets collected: 0/2

not bad

its no cave story, but its a 40 minute game and pretty good

the rules are fun

but there are some UGH moments

worth the DL

GSUB

Smash Lord
nah he probably does!
plus "georgia" is a girl's name!
how could someone using such a girly font know about MAN ISSUES
oh.

get ***** by life

**** does not happen
to me

but if you want to talk about more tearing of skin, im your man

also we still havent met

Sorry, you were right.
She was just doing it wrong.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Check out this cool retro-style game.

Tower of Heaven: It's really short but challenging because the game adds new rules you have to follow as you progress. If you break the rules you're struck dead instantly. The music is awesome as well.

http://www.askiisoft.com/
when u die do u staart at the beginning, ie 40 mins from completion or like a last check point kinda thing.

Top Bottom