• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Brendan: Please take the picture down. It's highly suggestive and not allowed....it's one of the few things I'm strict about. It's not actual nudity, but suggestive content isn't allowed either.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Yeah. Be careful not to refer to certain parts of the anatomy that half of the world has, and not to refer to the act that is responsible for bringing into the world every person in history. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

bbb

Smash Champion
mvc2 has broken my heart too many times

but thanks for the offer

edit: underboob =! sideboob

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
For some god unknown reason I went to my user CP to change my little character guy to Fox from Zelda (I don't know why I thought this was so important), and then I find out that they shortened the text limit for the "location" field, and I was getting away with having an extra-long entry UNTIL I changed something, and it gave me an error message and cut it off, and now my 50 extra characters are GONE FOREVER, and the witticism is now completely lost.

First our censor-dodging, and now this. SWF is entering dark times, my friends.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
For some god unknown reason I went to my user CP to change my little character guy to Fox from Zelda (I don't know why I thought this was so important), and then I find out that they shortened the text limit for the "location" field, and I was getting away with having an extra-long entry UNTIL I changed something, and it gave me an error message and cut it off, and now my 50 extra characters are GONE FOREVER, and the witticism is now completely lost.

First our censor-dodging, and now this. SWF is entering dark times, my friends.
because youre not the

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
ffffuuuu-

I just noticed there is a 20 dollar venue fee for WCW.

I'm not paying 20 bucks to play friendlies in a game that I barely understand the controls for. X_x

DJMirror

Smash Master
ffffuuuu-

I just noticed there is a 20 dollar venue fee for WCW.

I'm not paying 20 bucks to play friendlies in a game that I barely understand the controls for. X_x
You paid that much at genesis plus they are renting two ballroom which does make sense for the price of the fee

if it was me, i would have still pay that price at WCW just to learn the game better

you were playing characters that flies and stuff so it's not easy

Like JDM said Learn SF4 first then marvel

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
20 bucks to learn a game sounds ****ty

it doesnt matter if its your neighbor or mike z ****** you

youre still going to learn slowly

and dont 'move up' to a different game. play what you want to play. you can learn everything through that game

Top Bottom