• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Rickety

Peace and Love
Melee is love, love, love. <3

Omigosh, why haven't I posted here? I've been missing out on the super-duper cute Melee scene!

Well, even though nobody missed me, I just wanted to say that I'm back! <3

And, um,

Hi, MacD! <3
I promise that I'll try to get decent enough at this-here Smash Brothers game to team one day. Eep, I'm pretty awful, though, so it probably won't ever happen. A boy can dream, though, right? <3

MacD

Banned via Administration
omg, i remember when you made this post in the SD thread saying you chose brawl over melee, but now your coming back =D

and you totally will get really good and we'll team one day and we'll have an awesome team name like SD love and Irvine magic... idk that's kinda dumb, i suck at coming up with team names, but i can't wait for all the dsmash and usmash <3

PS nice sig

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i just wanna show off my new sig

oovideogamegodoo (11:17:50 PM):[Offline IM sent 2h and 24m ago] i feel like i get smarter watching you play

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
YVD?

idk, i'll figure something out, now i'm kinda depressed because that was like my secret weapon
lol i used to **** my friend's fiber jar deck
that card was ridiculous though

when he johns just dont respond to it. sooner or later hes gonna realize when he loses its his fault and nothing else lol
lol IT'S BEEN A YEAR

well...life will defeat him if he keeps it up lol maybe

NARCISSIST.

I just wanna show of my new vocabulary word
pusillanimous. perhaps the origin of a modern day popular insult

GSUB

Smash Lord
i was jerking off but the skin on top has been really dry lately so it split a little bit :/
Have fun having your **** become desensitized, and then b***j*bs and handj*bs won't feel good anymore, and then the girl you're with will feel like she's incompetent and not good enough anymore because she'll think she's not doing a good job, and then every relationship you ever have will fail.

Moral of the story: Use lube.

JDM

Smash Champion

Have fun having your **** become desensitized, and then b***j*bs and handj*bs won't feel good anymore, and then the girl you're with will feel like she's incompetent and not good enough anymore because she'll think she's not doing a good job, and then every relationship you ever have will fail.

Somebody has been listening to loveline.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero

brotip: **** doesnt happen

zBOREDOMKINGz

Smash Apprentice
The video for larry was ****ing beast.
I wanna do that.
And Leon I can't wait to meet you too. =D
I found out that there was a Melee/Brawl tourney in Palmdale and I wasn't aware.
wtffff. D::

Top Bottom