• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

DJMirror

Smash Master
have anyone read Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles? the plot is confusing as ****, the newest chapter creep me out O___o

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to invite you all to our Brawl/Melee tourney this weekend at Havok's house. Free housing the night before and after; we have food available; and it's going to be pretty fun. We'd like to do Melee doubles and singles but right now we'd only have enough support for Melee Singles. We want our weeklies to include our San Diego Melee community more too, so we figure out of San Diego smashers would help with that.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5908

Thanks.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Why is no one on at 6 am? I could think of a few good reasons, if you really wanted to know.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to invite you all to our Brawl/Melee tourney this weekend at Havok's house. Free housing the night before and after; we have food available; and it's going to be pretty fun. We'd like to do Melee doubles and singles but right now we'd only have enough support for Melee Singles. We want our weeklies to include our San Diego Melee community more too, so we figure out of San Diego smashers would help with that.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5908

Thanks.
ugh it's soooooo far but san diego is sooooo good

anyone down to carpool? (by carpool i mean drive me cause i dont wanna drive - gas munnies)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
And because banning MK is ********.

Not to mention that the self-appointed Internet Cool Kids over at SRK would find even more reasons to ridicule the Smash community.

Zolios

Smash Apprentice
I'm up for banning Metaknight. It's good to see the brawl community torn apart in a character ban fued. Then again, it's not like that poll will affect anything, as it's the host who decides the settings of the tournament (Of which 95% of big ones will let MK in).

Anyway, enough about brawl. SoCal *****, Pat's House will be my first tournament and I hope to do well, and Mango is sort of my hero, but not really. I would probably say it's Azen and his random choosing <3.

And Zhu is cool too.

zBOREDOMKINGz

Smash Apprentice
L.A. = where i used to live. :(
...**** palmdale...
I kinda miss Palmdale... In Lancaster everything is close together and then spread out.
Burger king in Palmdale was so far though. D:

We should get all 5 of the people who play Melee in AV and get together and Smashfest. 8D

Jun.

Smash Lord
hey i got an idea that would make the melee community be more fair and enjoyable for all audiences

lets ban fox

zBOREDOMKINGz

Smash Apprentice
When playing a Fox it's not as hard as playing a Falco for me.
(Link main btw)
Banning Fox would be super gay...
When I heard about the banning of Metknight I just Facepalmed irl. that's so stupid. I mean I know he's like Broken as **** but come on. Can't they just counter him with something? Or find a way to not get Tournado'd?

Edit: I'm an idiot... I said it wrong. I meant I have a harder time playing Falcos then Foxs. Falco is just... >_< When it comes to playing against him with Link.
I didn't play many Foxs at Genesis now that I think about it...

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
At first I thought banning MK was stupid, but then I heard about what happened to Larry when he played Dojo at Genesis.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
At first I thought banning MK was stupid, but then I heard about what happened to Larry when he played Dojo at Genesis.
And that caused the tournament to run way too late and conclude at the hotel.

I voted no for the lulz.

joeplicate

Smash Master
so what DID happen larry vs dojo

I never got around to it
I heard there was plairnkking

and **** you guys
hell is soooooo hard
it's like needless difficulty
why won't you let me open than ****ing door to save at the plantation
URGH

bbb