• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

MacD

Banned via Administration
was it recorded?:colorful:
well they had to save it on the wii so that it could be looked at by the staff, but who knows if the owner of that wii would know it was there assuming it wasn't deleted, and even then the person would have to know how to convert vids from the wii to get them on to youtube (how do they do this?)

that's not too unlike pink shinobi vs rockcrock
hmmm, that's actually an interesting point, did anyone watch this match, i'd like to here more about it rather then just "paul camped him for 8 min and they each still had 3 stocks"

anyone know stage, how paul was doing it etc (more detail besdies grabbing turnips and floating)

pockyD

Smash Legend
hmmm, that's actually an interesting point, did anyone watch this match, i'd like to here more about it rather then just "paul camped him for 8 min and they each still had 3 stocks"

anyone know stage, how paul was doing it etc (more detail besdies grabbing turnips and floating)
he didn't do much besides grab turnips and float

it was KJ64 and the bulk of his movement was between the top 2 platforms

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
to camp good is to be good
camping is giving the player time to think of how to take down a hard opponent, everyone knows the story of david and goliath... you best believe david camped goliath. and david won. haha ^_^

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
he didn't do much besides grab turnips and float

it was KJ64 and the bulk of his movement was between the top 2 platforms
Is that the only match he camped him in or did he attempt to camp him throughout the entire set?

pockyD

Smash Legend
it's the only game i saw, so i have no real idea

knowing how pink shinobi plays though, i'd wager that he camped him the entire set :)

MacD

Banned via Administration
well pink said he 3 stocked him first game, by actually killing rock, but there was some camping going on if i remember the story correctly

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Dojo vs Larry was recorded on some random guy's digital camera. That's how we were able to get 9 judges to all get an opinion on it. They ended up with 100+% and 2 stock each after 8 minutes on Smashville. Dojo was mostly "air planking" and Larry was lasering him. It was pretty much like this, if Dojo was winning, he would jump around with 6 MK jumps and air dodges until Larry somehow got a % advantage, then in that case Dojo would approach and try to trade hits to get the % adv back. I am told by kids in the know that this sort of match is not unheard of and 8 min matches usually happen a couple times in regional tourneys in the top part of the bracket. Brawl is a really crappy game.

joeplicate

Smash Master
ahh finally beat cave story

the good ending?
sad to say I'm a little disappointed

I'm sad it's over, actually
I need a new game T_T

Lovage

Smash Hero
god **** i just hit another invisible shy guy!

i was falco and i fthrew a falco on the edge of yoshis story and he hit an invisible hitbox on the right side of the stage that messed up his path

MaNg0

Smash Hero
why would my mallow be the girl

black people wear pink shoes

my mallow is just black

and an adorable panda is more likely to be a girl

Lovage

Smash Hero
**** whys godzilla gotta come and ruin everything
were you the junior champion in mexico?

and mango....i guess LOL :p

Top Bottom