• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Lovage

Smash Hero
WHAT THE **** IS THAT STUPID ****..... some red hair guy with lucario's shadowball? im not scared....just get some headphones and listen to my CD then see whos the tuff guy

Lovage

Smash Hero
ah ****!
i got my Mindgame avatar.....you think its Jenny so u start sandbagging...then you realize it's me and THE JUGGERNAUGHT starts ****ing u up

Lovage

Smash Hero
that's part of the mind game!!!

and who the **** is that biker .... mango will just rip that bike in half with his big hands

MaNg0

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl atlus hahaha

**** ima get banned again some gay mod is following me

*switches avatar*

MaNg0

Smash Hero
its over gg atlus

im going back 2 mallow

edit - my class ends in 30 mins

and we would **** them up

Lovage

Smash Hero
hahahahahahahaah @ atlus

thats a good *** team not gonna lie.... BUT CAN ANYONE **** WITH METAKNIGHT AND SPIDERMAN???

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
The fact that there is an "Alternate Account" infraction proves it is not a personal rule. Also, a ban is to prevent the poster from continuing to post inappropriately, not the account. If they make another account and continue to do it, then the ban (and effectively all bans) was useless.

So yes, it is SWF policy. if you would like to ask an administrator about it you can reach them in Forum Support.

Top Bottom