• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

GSUB

Smash Lord
certain aspects of the terrain allow for fox to start up wall infinites and encourage camping.

It had to be done
is that for peaches castle??

Hmm.. i think Kira has this :/
wait... if it's against steven... ****nnn.
that would be intense. Idk who would win the mall/number challenge...

i could see embrace being overconfident and turning the girls off...
sooo... I guess I still think Kira has this.
:)

MacD

Banned via Administration
We are peach players not judges. But i would go kira. Mango ha ha love you and all but na. Unless you take your shirt off :). Oh so sexy and ya i went there xD
fine... peach mains... whatever, either way you don't count

Nah thats not my style, i dont think i could pull off a tattoo even if i watned one

btw if you guys are serious about this looks thing lets go to the mall. First to 5 #s wins I'll put $20 against any one of you winner take all

i know mango can't compete lol
this would be funny, hmmmm, now it kinda makes me want to go to a mall and see how many numbers i can get

you should have to land 5 girls, and 5 guys

see who's the true all-round champion
lol, smashers trying to pick up guys... it'd be hard finding a
gay
guy who'd give out his number

kiras right i would compete against you but im taken Lol
it's just for fun, not like you have to call the girls or tell your's what you did... although if your single might as well call them

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
it's just for fun, not like you have to call the girls or tell your's what you did... although if your single might as well call them
i know dude but its not that easy with me living with my needy gf Hahaha but that would be fun to do... i'd try and pick up on a sexy *** mom hahaha mango thats what we're doing when i get back picking up chicks Hahaha

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol macd your cute when your mad.
@ alex it aint trickin if you got it son.
@ kira if your serious i will take you on that one day. The mall beach or clubs or streets. Asians banned unless its those sexy ones that act black. Those are hard to find though. How about at genesis after the venue closes? Same for everyone else i got ten on it.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
Lol macd your cute when your mad.
@ alex it aint trickin if you got it son.
@ kira if your serious i will take you on that one day. The mall beach or clubs or streets. Asians banned unless its those sexy ones that act black. Those are hard to find though. How about at genesis after the venue closes? Same for everyone else i got ten on it.
im too good picking up chicks you guys just dont know just ask everyones mom Hahahaha

Kira-

Smash Champion
MacD: "Well I almost had a girlfriend once but I didn't like her that way, we just went to prom together."

Gishnak you're on! haha

Nicaboy what kind of rule is that lol, if asians are banned then blacks are banned

but there are wayy more asians in socal than black people, that's still trying to put things in your favor lol

i can see embrace being awkward and not knowing what to say, especially since he already thinks it's impossible to start conversations

lol alex that sucks man living with a needy gf (but its probably cool in other ways)

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
Nicaboy what kind of rule is that lol, if asians are banned then blacks are banned

lol alex that sucks man living with a needy gf (but its probably cool in other ways)
Wow that does sounds like a really stupid rule Lol....if someone is competing with me then all girls are banned....except the ones that are my type hahaha

kira....rewarding in a way that you have no idea Lol but the only setback is that you
re single Lol but its cool doesnt mean you cant look or talk to other girls hahaha

being funny ***** with girls Lol truuuuust

MaNg0

Smash Hero
well if we do this

ima play 2 win

im going up

to all the fat girls

and stuff

I PLAY 2 WIN

just like melee

the simple **** works

=D

joeplicate

Smash Master
lmfao this thread is too good

In high school, Steven was really good at getting girls to be his friends. On the daily, *****es would walk up to him and ask, "Hey, where do you buy your pants??"

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
LOL Kira let's do this, it'd be mad funny. I can pull beezies easy; if I just have to get a number it'd be cake.

I'd just whip it out and it'd be done
good post no. 1 for gishnak

but yeah #s makes it so easy, dude all you have to do is chat up a girl for 5 mins and have any semblance of game and you got a number

getting a chick's myspace is the new number LMAO

well if we do this

ima play 2 win

im going up

to all the fat girls

and stuff

I PLAY 2 WIN

just like melee

the simple **** works

=D

HAHAHAHAHHA

i will put up half the money for you mango if you take up kira's bet

except the most #s in an hour.

i must be invited

or the wing man, and then you'd definitely win

edit: steven would get annihilated.

this faux internet bragging about getting girls rings hollow cause the vast majority of the community is more nerd than not

i can't think of any more than five people in the community with enough confidence to be any good at making "connections" with random chicks

mango would top that list tho

-Patr1ot-

Smash Rookie
hahhha this is amazing. I think I'd definitely have to go with mango on this one He kinda seems like he's got the "innocent" thing going.

Noble-

Smash Ace
good post no. 1 for gishnak

but yeah #s makes it so easy, dude all you have to do is chat up a girl for 5 mins and have any semblance of game and you got a number

getting a chick's myspace is the new number LMAO

HAHAHAHAHHA

i will put up half the money for you mango if you take up kira's bet

except the most #s in an hour.

i must be invited

or the wing man, and then you'd definitely win

edit: steven would get annihilated.

this faux internet bragging about getting girls rings hollow cause the vast majority of the community is more nerd than not

i can't think of any more than five people in the community with enough confidence to be any good at making "connections" with random chicks

mango would top that list tho
We all just got called *****es.

Haha, MaNg0's got this.

If you guys do this, I want to be in the front lines watching with popcorn and ****.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
There wasnt any mentioning of this but do night clubs count? I guess coffee shops are out.

I mean this is typically easier to pull *****es but at least its easier to compare because its a closed environment.

You can set a time limit and 1 point for getting a number, 3 if you make out. 5 if you get past that.

if you go all the way its just a personal bonus

-2 if they are fat

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
it always seems like i intentionally pick on steven but it just happens LOL, i stopped picking on him a while ago (i really am sorry if you get offended, i usually don't try to be a ****, it just happens. usually you know when i'm trying)

and that wasn't harsh (for me)

LOL that reminds me, joe do you remember when steven wanted to start a discussion about our prior sexual experiences

that was the funniest **** all day

joeplicate

Smash Master
LOL that reminds me, joe do you remember when steven wanted to start a discussion about our prior sexual experiences

that was the funniest **** all day
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

it was actually really awkward when steven said it, and you just looked away and laughed like 10 seconds later

but bringing it up now is ****ing hilarious LMAO

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
the sad part was that the honest abe in me was briefly debating seriously describing it for him

and then i was like.... wait, it's a tarp!

that reminds me of a discussion today i had with a friend, like some ***** is like... "so, you really like the personality of your guy friends, right? so if they were a female, would you be attracted to them / go out with them?"

IT'S A TRICK QUESTION WTF

MaNg0

Smash Hero
well if we do this u have 2 let me know

so ..

1. i can get a haircut so that i can spike it

2. get rid of my acne

3.Wear some pants with a nice shirt

4.shave everything on my face

GG

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Also,This is entirely off topic but this is directed towards all you guys who love GG (Atlus, Lovage, etc.).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpanuPKSV7Y

It's made from the same creators of GG (similar mechanics) and it looks really good. Don't know if you guys have seen it. I played it today at FFA and fell in love with it lol.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I played it and so far i like it but it's a lil bit user friendly

INFINITE DIVIDER?!!

jin is cool so is Ragna

Top Bottom