• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I think mango was banned because he was trolling the heck out of the brawl boards and, yesterday, the peach boards. There was a thread on the peach boards proclaiming Armada as "the best peach in the world," then mango trolled them telling them how much europe sucks compared to the US. On the brawl boards there was yet another "Banning Metaknight" debate going on and people got butthurt when mango told them to man up and learn to fight mk. It was entertaining at the very least, seeing everyone get trolled like that, especially since they couldn't pull the "you're a nobody, you suck" card on him. :laugh:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
sometimes you're okay, but then you make really stupid posts like the one above me and it's like, man, do you just really hate life or are you super anti-social or what?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
such is life

i certainly wish i wasn't the way i am, but you can't change how your mind works
yes you can. meditation for once.

the mind is so malleable. once you're cognizant of something, with hard work, you can change it (to a large extent anyway)

Pocky is definitely one of the more intelligent posters on Pac West
pretty funny you'd say this since you seem exactly like someone who values intelligence too much. there are multiple kinds of intelligence, and if anything emotional and social intelligence are way more important than the normal connotation intelligence has attached to it.

i swear the worst thing that ever happened in my life was my mom and other people telling me i was intelligent. **** is mad dumb

embracethe12

Smash Lord
pretty funny you'd say this since you seem exactly like someone who values intelligence too much. there are multiple kinds of intelligence, and if anything emotional and social intelligence are way more important than the normal connotation intelligence has attached to it.
lmao.
you shoulda read it before the ninja edit

edit: mallow was the worst character in super mario RPG

MangosFanyboyFanboy

Smash Rookie
yeah i know .. no one was better then mangofanboy then they banned him =( and im pretty sure i could **** all of norcal with like my marth

bbb

Smash Champion
**** I missed Blazblue talk

Bang Shishigami looks like he's right up my ally

also, Brendan, how can you not use peach in mario RPG?

***** is too good

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
peach is broken

actually i didnt know about healers and what silence did when i was little

mango change your IP

also, the girl with the umbrella cat looks hella broken

Top Bottom