• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
carl is the worst character
atm
he has one unblockable
and NOTHING else

you volley them between you and your puppet, and you cant guard both ways at the same time

BTW MIGUEL YOU ARE SUPER GAY FOR PLAYING LITCHI SHES SO DUMB

theres this loop that you can repeat over and over, and it doesnt become escapable until 17 hits

litchi is currently 6:4 vs rachel. great job!

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
im putting my two weeks notice at work tomorrow bc imma be moving back to socal...wow fuuuuucking too good mango we're gonna play like everyday bc i wanna make the pr hahaha

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
Would anyone be interested in making a map of where in SoCal people are located, just for reference?

The idea just popped into my head. I, or anyone with a google account could make it I guess. Or maybe an alternative

It may not seem to be of much use though since it seems like everyone here has a general idea of where everyone else is.

Just throwing it out there.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
that's a good idea.

can you make maps like that on google maps or would you have to create a screenshot of a map and then manually mark the image in paint or something?

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
that's a good idea.

can you make maps like that on google maps or would you have to create a screenshot of a map and then manually mark the image in paint or something?
You can create a map, and have people mark their location on the map. The only problem I know of is that it allows anyone to edit the locations however they want, so they could mess it up. I don't know why anyone would want to do that though.

A screenshot would be a little bit of a hassle, but I would be willing to do it, and keep it updated during my free time I guess. What one could do though, is if google maps doesn't allow for labeling, then we could have the screenshot to go with the google map (since you can zoom into the specific location on the map).

yup

EDIT: If you guys like the idea, then I can make a thread.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Mango should organize the list like this

Irvine

1)kira
2)Zhu
etc.

Palmdale

1)BoA
2)Teba
Etc.

NeighborhoodP