• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Gishnak

Smash Ace
LOL what are you guys talking about having trouble printing multiple coupons. I just opened up the pdf, and I can print it as many times as I want.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Festizzio tried to make me eat kfc yesterday. Bad pika bad.
On another note im going to ffa today to try blaz blue. Im so excited and thank you atlus for letting my brother know where it is. Anyone got suggestions for characters?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
you Got Me.

I Wasnt Talking **** Over Fast Food. Its Just Poorly Worded. I Thought Maybe U Didnt Eat Ff But Then I Saw Ur Post.

I Was Only Acknowledging That You Were In The Category Of Ppl Who Openly Say Ff Is Bad But Eat It Vs Ppl Who Say Its Good.
Why Are You Still Breathing?

LuCKy

Smash Master
. . . to those of you who didnt get my text the other day

i seen a bum go down a hill on the side of a freeway n fall into a pile of dirt. . . n hard lol (which created a huge cloudof dust to appear)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
. . . to those of you who didnt get my text the other day

i seen a bum go down a hill on the side of a freeway n fall into a pile of dirt. . . n hard lol (which created a huge cloudof dust to appear)
why arent u guys laughing at this

fukers

Top Bottom