• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

GSUB

Smash Lord
wtf
my brain hurts from this thread...

and dante.. the last funny picture someone posted was like....

back during that huge rap thread... and someone posted a .gif of like...

dddaaaammmmnnnnnn

or some **** like that...
i'm tired... idk..

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
one of my friends from college was legitimately adamant that crack was invented to keep the black man down
My friends mom told me the same thing. I honestly didnt listen that much cuz she was naggin and **** and we were trying to smash but the little I heard was cynical but plausible.

I think that it would be more reasonable or plausible to state that crack was banned to hold the black man down. Although, I dont doubt the possibilities at all but someone would have to put alot forethought into the process and even ignore many of the repercussions of its creation.

Wiki says:appeared primarily in impoverished inner-city neighborhoods in New York, Los Angeles, and Miami in late 1984 and 1985.[wiki crack]

[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine]
Under the Isolation heading: Germans were the first to fully isolate the drug and they wanted it because of the properties it had in the Cocoa plant form.

When it was created it was commonly used for many things such as stimulating the body to do work, without fatigue.

It does say that white employers encouraged its use to black laborers. And by the 1900's alot of ppl were experiencing its addictiveness [primarily lower class and "crazed negro minds"]

After knowing its effects, crack was invented and introduced into lower lower interurban areas.

If I had then info on the creator of crack then it would be easier to draw a conclusion but I think that after already having cocaine, and then a cheaper ****tier version is introduced into an area primarily filled with minorities you would have to ask why.

The theory has a solid chance of holding an argument based on its history.
it's about context.

i say condescending **** when it's obvious someone doesn't know what they're talking about. (and if you really wanna get technical about it i have stopped doing that for a while now.)
Havent you stopped making remarks cuz u been banned lol?
[Please dont troll me]

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you guys are ***s

kira's really not that good looking

mango, for example, is someone who could pull way more *****es

Kira-

Smash Champion
LOL that's the most blatant **** riding I've ever seen from you Adam, it goes so far it doesn't even have to do with smash anymore

edit - then again you thought jerome from flight of the conchords was good looking and backed it up with proof from another man who had similar physical features

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
suffice to say it's evident who's more in touch with the opposite sex

kira, if you want we can put $50 on it and poll 100 females (done in each other's presence so there's no cheating)

both mango and jermain

holla back, i put mah money where my mout his

you just talk big

i'm so confident i'm willing to put my money in the hands of the random populace

nicaboy

Smash Champion
We are peach players not judges. But i would go kira. Mango ha ha love you and all but na. Unless you take your shirt off :). Oh so sexy and ya i went there xD

-Patr1ot-

Smash Rookie
boy it's quite interesting to see the gigantic leaps this thread makes when you only check a couple times a day lol. Last thing I saw was rap discussion, then drugs discussion, now we're talking about which guy is best looking lol.

araknophobik

Smash Master
kira is handsome and has that mysterious silent method to pull *****es over by the swing of his hair

mango could probably pull more *****es tho he is very outgoing personality wise

based off of looks solely id take that bet adam
but if it required they introduce themselves around the room like speed dating
mango

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
solely off looks is stupid cuz girls judge looks like 10%

hmmm now that you bring that up it would be hard to gauge, because mango is more cute than handsome

speed dating wow mango would raaaaaaaaape

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
mango is a good looking little *****

he's the king of the little anime nerd *****es Hahaha

Kira-

Smash Champion
kira is handsome and has that mysterious silent method to pull *****es over by the swing of his hair

mango could probably pull more *****es tho he is very outgoing personality wise

based off of looks solely id take that bet adam
but if it required they introduce themselves around the room like speed dating
mango
hahahah i'm not silent when im in the field, but it's true im a natural introvert

lol me vs mango. all i know is if the girl has asian in 'em it's like auto-win ;)

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Wouldn't it be unfair to compare a fully matured adult male, to a guy who is still going through the transition into adulthood? Especially since women tend to gravitate more toward older looking men( at least, that's what I've heard).

Kira-

Smash Champion
Nah thats not my style, i dont think i could pull off a tattoo even if i watned one

btw if you guys are serious about this looks thing lets go to the mall. First to 5 #s wins I'll put $20 against any one of you winner take all

i know mango can't compete lol

Kira-

Smash Champion
Cameras gotta be far away, no cockblocking

but a video would be entertaining as hell LOL

embracethe12

Smash Lord
lets do it kira
but you get to bring one friend along

doing it by yourself is awkward and creepy
+ girls usually travel in packs (at the mall at least)
so if you don't got a bro around it's too weird to start a conversation

coffee shops are banned.

jk lol, but you're not seriously just gunna walk around on your own are you?

Kira-

Smash Champion
Lol I'm not new to the game steven. There are definitely ways to start conversations

why are coffee shops banned?

Gishnak

Smash Ace
LOL Kira let's do this, it'd be mad funny. I can pull beezies easy; if I just have to get a number it'd be cake.

I'd just whip it out and it'd be done

Atlus8

Smash Master
I was about to play Melee and . . . f**k . . . I couldn't find my memory card! Did anyone that went to Pats this past weekend have an Orange Nyko memory card on them? I think it must have been in one of the cubes . . . if so, give me!

Top Bottom