• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Interim of Zeal, I don't mean to be a ****, but you always struck me as one of those guys who would smile a lot and be super polite, but behind all that was a d-bag who had misinformed and ridiculous opinions about things he doesn't know about.

You're being super nice now, but I'm pretty sure when the time comes you'll be a douchebag again. I never mentioned the LOVO friendly until you started bringing it up in the Link boards.

Why did I check the link boards? Cuz I had this funny feeling that someone from CO would be taking a friendly to heart. My instincts are far too trustworthy.

Just to get things straight:
1. My brother stopped playing the game long before Kenny beat him. But gg beating a yoshi with Fox.

2. I don't play melee anymore, but keep it going and you may just help me pick this game back up. But trust me, in your case, this would NOT be a good thing.

3. P is right nearly 100% of the time.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hugs and araknophobik are 1 post apart from each other

i notice this because post count is awesome

right mike haze

MaNg0

Smash Hero
taco one day ull meet me =D

and o snap

keeping talking smack so hugs can come back

and he can be my travel buddy to CO

so we can **** and he can call me a **** little kid

like before brawl came out *crys* *** brawl IT

TOOK AWAY MY HUGGIES!!! lol gay

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
Supposedly... Nexus might be his last Brawl tourney.

After all, Futile only plays for the money, like every other smasher who's good at Brawl lol.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
alright kira, let's do two mms. sheik v sheik and fox v sheik.

i'm not going to nexus tho so i dunno when this'll get done

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Thanks, Hyuga. Too good.

HugS, you were actually the first to bring it up. Also, you suck at Brawl and Melee.

Now will you come back and play people? It won't be a "bad thing" for me. Taj punching me in the face and getting video footage of it is a bad thing. Losing to a well reputed Samus? notsomuch.

A vast majority of my douchiness and flame-baiting is either due to boredom, people misreading sarcasm as being serious, or just general misunderstandings. Every now and then, I have genuine moments of douchiness, though. ♥

Seriously, did every person that Kenny beat stop playing Melee a little bit before he played them, or what? Maybe Taj went on break, too. I was wondering why Kenny kept beating all these people that were supposed to be good, considering he couldn't even place top 5 in Colorado. Turns out they all retired/went on vacation, lolololol.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
idk why you insist talking smack, colorado has and still is garbage.

hugs bad at melee and brawl.. you're sooo right man.

*looks at results from az brawl tournament*

*shrugs*

has colorado ever been good at anything :(

Top Bottom