• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Danimals

Smash Apprentice
I don't understand why that CO guy started talkin ****, makes no sense.

he just needs to eat a ****, nevermind he'll proble ride that **** too.

XD

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Sorry lovage, I can't even go anymore =(

So dumb... there are like 4 things going on that day and I can't make any of them lol

EDIT: And Adam I'll do both of those MMs but then we dont get to use counterpick stages and if it's 3/5 that's kinda lame
standard is 2/3, 1 reset

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
LOL doesnt matter, thats when i ***** him, at oc2, so i ***** his **** in his prime. Go ask him "hey how did you do on romeo at oc2?"
OC2 was when he was garbage, so wtf are you bragging about?

Also, you're Romeo? LMFAO!

Erg beat you. Our little 13 year old Fox player beat you. I'm not scared of you at all. lmfao. ggs, son.

And wtf, the only time I flame is when I get flamed. It wasn't "OMG LEMME DICKRIDE THEM, OKAY NOW IMMA FLAME", it was "OMG SOCAL IS REALLY SUPER SENSITIVE TO EVERYTHING EVER. THEIR PANTIES ARE IN A KNOT AGAIN!".

Just saying.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

Erg beat you. Our little 13 year old Fox player beat you. I'm not scared of you at all. lmfao. ggs, son.

And wtf, the only time I flame is when I get flamed. It wasn't "OMG LEMME DICKRIDE THEM, OKAY NOW IMMA FLAME", it was "OMG SOCAL IS REALLY SUPER SENSITIVE TO EVERYTHING EVER. THEIR PANTIES ARE IN A KNOT AGAIN!".

Just saying.
You have such a scrub attitude. You really don't understand this game at all, otherwise you wouldn't say the things you do.

$100 mm?

3Years

Smash Lord

Just saying.
SHHHHH dont speak

just emotions

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
PS: If everyone -- yes, literally everyone -- thinks you're entirely in the wrong, you're either flat-out wrong or you need to work on your social skills.

Or both.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You have such a scrub attitude. You really don't understand this game at all, otherwise you wouldn't say the things you do.

$100 mm?
Because talking like you know a state when the last time you played anyone of them and actually remember it was... what... 3 or 4 years ago? Erm... that's professional? Yeah, sure, whatever.

Sure, we'll agree to a $100 mm. Because you're totally going to travel out to Colorado for that, or I'm going to go to Cali just for that.

Now we're just comparing ***** sizes. This is getting ridiculous.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Because talking like you know a state when the last time you played anyone of them and actually remember it was... what... 3 or 4 years ago? Erm... that's professional? Yeah, sure, whatever.

Sure, we'll agree to a $100 mm. Because you're totally going to travel out to Colorado for that, or I'm going to go to Cali just for that.

Now we're just comparing ***** sizes. This is getting ridiculous.
You're the one acting like you're interesting in attending CA tournies... Oh, so you were just in here to troll? Thought so.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm still looking into going to a Cali tournament sometime this summer. It'll prolly be just me, though. That's going to run me up $500+, at the minimum. I'll MM you still, I just can't guarantee that I'll have $100 to do it with. Sound good?

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
I beat Mango in a friendly but thats only cuz im on the friendly power rankings and he's not.

edit: i just wanted to point that out cuz im a noob.

Top Bottom