• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
OC2 was when he was garbage, so wtf are you bragging about?

Also, you're Romeo? LMFAO!

Erg beat you. Our little 13 year old Fox player beat you. I'm not scared of you at all. lmfao. ggs, son.

LOLL wait wait, theres 2 romeos. One is me and the other is some asian guy.

I sucked back then as well BUT....i lost to no f@g named erg. koreandj ***** my **** though. and he was the only fox i played.

Also if your talking about oc3, then your thinking about someone else as well, cuz i only lost to falcos. DJ crybaby and zhu. I Tied with dj, so we did a tiebreaker, i beat his AS$ like a runaway slave but since he cried he got in over me. watever i was the only one to beat drephen though.

AND if u missed crews i gotta throw this in, i destroyed ken in crew battles....DESTROYED. but mana "LOST" the tapes. I woulda had fun with that video.

I havnt done much, but please let me know what you have done....or any of CO for that matter.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey since interimofzeal kinda stopped, now i wanna try making a case with socal!

HEY GUYS I BEAT P IN FRIENDLIES
and KIRA
and AESIS

get ***** socal sheik

I BEAT MIKE HAZE IN FRIENDLIES!!!! (****)

you can kinda put it after any sentence (****)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i 4-stocked delphiki in a ice climbers ditto

i actually have not too good a history with socal players

i lost to DEHF in friendlies
i lost to romeo in friendlies
i lost to blitz in tournament (so he wouldn't punch me)
i lost to boa in friendlies

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
i 4-stocked Delphiki In A Ice Climbers Ditto

I Actually Have Not Too Good A History With Socal Players

I Lost To Dehf In Friendlies
I Lost To Romeo In Friendlies
i Lost To Blitz In Tournament (so He Wouldn't Punch Me)
I Lost To Boa In Friendlies

L
O
Llllllllllllllllll

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Manacloud messed up a lot of things for OC3.

Jeris 3 stocked PKM. Kenny and I 2-0'ed Simna and whoever was teamed with him. Kenny and I were ***** by LuCKy and mang0 shortly thereafter.

Erm... Ask Germ about his MMs with LoVo, that **** was too good. LoVo also was cheated outta pools, so he didn't get to continue. He took a match from Bombsoldier during the MMs, but I think bombsoldier was actually throwing one match for almost everyone that MMed him, just to keep it interesting.

Ferdi and Nite both took Omar to the last match of each set they've played with him, those were good matches.

I 'onno, Colorado has done a few things, but nothing to the extent of taking first at an MLG, or even attending one.

Romeo, I guess it was the other one, which means that it really didn't matter in the least, since I think you're the Romeo people talk about. D:

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You're just asking for names. I'm giving the only ones I remember. What do you want me to do, tell ya about beating progamer or something like that? Talking about beating NM or UT won't do any good, either. Really, you're just looking for more and more to flame and rant about. Or you're just bored and killing time. Either or.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
we're bored? pretty sure you're the one who posted in here flaming us about your ****ty state.

nothing good has ever come out of colorado.

well, except forwards combo video my bad.

festizzio

Smash Champion
You're just asking for names. I'm giving the only ones I remember. What do you want me to do, tell ya about beating progamer or something like that? Talking about beating NM or UT won't do any good, either. Really, you're just looking for more and more to flame and rant about. Or you're just bored and killing time. Either or.
You're only adding fuel to the fire my friend. You seem to forget, you're the one that came in here and started this. You're acting like we're egging you on, but guess what we're not going anywhere, this is the socal melee thread; you're the one that should leave or stop posting random **** to piss us off, which is all you're doing, even if you can't see it. You don't know us and we don't know you so you shouldn't assume we "get" you and your posting habits.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
well, you can't really judge how good he is off of a video that's almost 2 years old but that match was funny. Nice 1st stock Zeal!

replicate

Smash Lord
hey, I think someone might've just AIMed me, but I was typing and when the window popped up to accept message I hit spacebar and it disappeared immediately.

if that's what happened then please IM me again, because I'd feel really bad about it knowing that I rejected somebody and made them feel bad :(

now I have a clear conscience because other people can vouch for me and say I'm not a douchebag

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah, good job linking to a match that's more than two years old.

fest, go back and check, I didn't start the flaming, and I keep trying to get it to stop. Every time I do, I'm told that I'm d1ckriding, though. Interesting tastes here.

EDIT: Just watched that match. lololol, fsmash>fsmash>fsmash>i was terrible

SUPER EDIT: inb4"wasterrible?"

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Except that's not how it was. Really, mike, it's the internet. Whether it's just you being a **** or all of SoCal, I can just chill in this thread until the end of time. I'd like to make friends with everyone, or at least be neutral, but worse comes to worse, I can always come here for entertainment during my off time.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Dunno, depends on when I get my FAFSA refund/how much/when your next big tournament is.

All **** talk aside, I really do look forward to actually meeting most of you.

araknophobik

Smash Master
i wanna get some melee/brawl practice in between my busy schedule this work
and i should be free thursday night after work
ima be by the 210/15 freeway
any takers? jtb? sherigami/fly/mrthpwnzer/little england?

Top Bottom