• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

BarDulL

Town Vampire
****it. Oh well, I can still be the first to say...

THE POST COUNT IN THIS THREAD IS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!

o.O

My work here is done.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
yeah idk if bardull is trolling or being lonely. either way its not very entertaining, though his post count his rising rapidly! My scouter can barely keep up with him!

i dont dislike bardull personally but if we're talking ****:

plan 9 + leon vs bardull + jonT
azn4ce brawl tourney
bardull wins round 1
we win round 2
"we're picking [that one walk off fire emblem level]. OKAY???"
"ok"
they go double dedede on our wario/R.O.B without letting us, the winners being CP'd, select our characters. because we said ok.
we lose
-____________________________________________________________________________________-

embracethe12

Smash Lord
hey you guys should come over to play super smash brother melee.
"We can't give up just because things aren't the way we want them to be. "

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
im in awe of all the mom call me darkfire going on.

where you at anime expo 04

dont make fun of brawl guys, Im also dont like that game but we dont want mlg to get pissed off at pacwest again

festizzio

Smash Champion
im in awe of all the mom call me darkfire going on.

where you at anime expo 04

dont make fun of brawl guys, Im also dont like that game but we dont want mlg to get pissed off at pacwest again
i like how the only insulting in this topic is against melee and ender posts this

JDM

Smash Champion
Nvm. I know why ender gave me the warning now. Pretty stupid rule I guess but whatever.

And Bardul is amazing
my dumb

JDM

Smash Champion
I mean seriously bardul, over 9000!? What are you some ten year old that just founded the Internet?

LuCKy

Smash Master
. . .i told my nephews they couldnt play wifi brawl cuz it lags

they replied with "it dosnt matter its already slow compared to melee"

. . . **** lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
Look, if you're STILL playing a game competitively that is 8 years old or more, I think it's lame. I don't think it's lame if you come back to a game that you enjoyed and decide to replay it (ex: FF7, Megaman X series, ect.), but to continue playing a game competitively that has been out for 8 years or longer is, IMHO, lame.

Says the 130 pound, 6'9 holocaust survivor looking guy. lololo

I'm sorry, wasn't Chrono Trigger recently released for the DS? It doesn't fall under the same context.

Ah whatever, it doesn't really matter anymore. You beat me legit, so it's all good. No johns.

Bring it on.

I've never played FF10. I stopped at FF9. Aren't you a little too young to be calling me kid?

That is, of course, besides the point. If you enjoy playing an 8 year old game competitively, then be my guest. But I still think it's kind of lame, and that you should move on to a newer and fresher scene. It doesn't have to be Brawl.

I tried filing a restraining order against you, but I didn't know your full name. I went on a whim and followed the advice of several brawl players and submitted the order against a "Frodo Baggins." We'll see how that goes.

I know, right?

Get trolled on.
O___o....Bardull...Seriously stop playing Gamebattle online..it's screwing up your logic

Top Bottom