• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Sleepy

Smash Ace
yeah, that video was pretty **** cool. It had some **** I hadn't seen as often, or maybe hadn't seen before at all. That pikachu though was really amazing.

JDM

Smash Champion
Yesturday I had my english and auto final. Our teacher showed us his new dragster that he is gonna start racing in again(He used to be a drag racing pro and has won many championships) and he let us go an hour early. ****.

GSUB

Smash Lord
das coo.
im playing like dj eggz from my speakers and **** in class.
everyone is like lolwut?
who is dis?
playing combo vid music too.
raaaaaape. silent wolf right now.
haahha. now im playing shizwiz's combo vid.
make dat *** roll like a twentyfo! lololololol!

JDM

Smash Champion

Old controller. Probably the most ****ed up controller all of you have ever seen that has been used at tournies.

And my new controller!

No more controller johns for me.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
lol you should've been there last week, my controller wouldn't ledge hop, couldn't do it with back or down on the stick on either side, and the jump buttons stopped working several times. It's supposed to be new.

JDM

Smash Champion
**** THOSE BRLAW N00000000000000000000000000000000BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

BarDulL

Town Vampire
LOL

Kouryuu0089 (3:53:12 PM): did you seriously report them lol?
Kouryuu0089 (4:04:35 PM): so did you report them?
Kouryuu0089 (4:11:31 PM): lol of course ur not gonna answer LMAO
Kouryuu0089 (4:11:43 PM): give my Marth a whole day with Ryan
Kouryuu0089 (4:11:48 PM): and ill prolly beat you
Kouryuu0089 (4:11:54 PM): peace

Get ***** Melee kids!

$ick

Smash Lord
I remember at a UCLA tourny Darkfire was gettin all panicky after I won the first round, so then tried to counterpick me in like a little girl way. That's my only experience with Darkfire. Except for when Neal told me the Mom call me Darkfire story.

festizzio

Smash Champion
I remember at a UCLA tourny Darkfire was gettin all panicky after I won the first round, so then tried to counterpick me in like a little girl way. That's my only experience with Darkfire. Except for when Neal told me the Mom call me Darkfire story.
Please tell!!!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
WTF lol

When was this? I don't even know who you are. XD

$ick

Smash Lord
I dunno, one of the UCLA ones. After I beat you, you ran to Aesis to try and tell him that I cheated or something along the lines of that, but you still went to losers.

Edit: And yeah don't trip, not many know who I am. :)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I dunno, one of the UCLA ones. After I beat you, you ran to Aesis to try and tell him that I cheated or something along the lines of that, but you still went to losers.

Edit: And yeah don't trip, not many know who I am. :)
I think you're bluffing. I demand to know the time of the match, the date, UCLA #, room name, number of entrants, the pool we played in and all of the players in it, all the ranked players that were at said tournament on the day of, and a description of what I was wearing at the tournament in question. If you can't provide me all of this information, then you're lying.

Go.

Top Bottom