• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

embracethe12

Smash Lord
I think you're bluffing. I demand to know the time of the match, the date, UCLA #, room name, number of entrants, the pool we played in and all of the players in it, all the ranked players that were at said tournament on the day of, and a description of what I was wearing at the tournament in question. If you can't provide me all of this information, then you're lying.

Go.
lmaooo
bardull is cool.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Lol actually I went to check to make sure it was you that threw a fit, and it was. I got chu...

http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=709

Lmao, that was the 1 tournament I was Vincent Vega at. ****.
Oh, now I know what you are talking about. I didn't say you cheated or anything of that sort.

I think it went something like this:

You won game 1 as Sheik (or Marth?)

Game 2, I CP'd a stage and I asked if you stayed Sheik. You said yes. Then I tried switching to Fox/Sheik to CP your character and then you wanted to change characters and I said you couldn't. I think I called Aesis over to clarify whether or not what I did was legit, which it was.

Game 3, you CP'd Yoshi's Island, and I went Falcon. Cause I'm awesome. I lost. You were still mad about the whole thing and kept bringing it up to other players, which was uncool IMO. But whatever.

I think it was the fact that you hadn't been to many tournaments and you thought I was trying to cheat you, or something. I think it was more of a misunderstanding than anything else.

But I know I wouldn't just randomly accuse you of cheating if you didn't actually cheat. I've never done that before.

On other news, telling people that they still play an 8 year old game does warrant as an insult. Sorry Melee kids, that's the truth.

$ick

Smash Lord
Yeah I remember it was something along the lines of that. But the first match you tried changing characters from Marth to Fox when I picked Sheik and I thought that was the cheating part.

And then after that I was just being a **** with the whole changing after you picked thing. ;)

I didn't go around telling people though. Only person I told was mah homie Sergio cause I thought it was dumb.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Oh, now I know what you are talking about. I didn't say you cheated or anything of that sort.

I think it went something like this:

You won game 1 as Sheik (or Marth?)

Game 2, I CP'd a stage and I asked if you stayed Sheik. You said yes. Then I tried switching to Fox/Sheik to CP your character and then you wanted to change characters and I said you couldn't. I think I called Aesis over to clarify whether or not what I did was legit, which it was.

Game 3, you CP'd Yoshi's Island, and I went Falcon. Cause I'm awesome. I lost. You were still mad about the whole thing and kept bringing it up to other players, which was uncool IMO. But whatever.

I think it was the fact that you hadn't been to many tournaments and you thought I was trying to cheat you, or something. I think it was more of a misunderstanding than anything else.

But I know I wouldn't just randomly accuse you of cheating if you didn't actually cheat. I've never done that before.

On other news, telling people that they still play an 8 year old game does warrant as an insult. Sorry Melee kids, that's the truth.
Shut up, you Final Fantasy X kid!

Sorry, I forgot that age was more important than the actual game.

Like, Christ on ice. I'm sorry that I chose to play Melee because I enjoy playing it more. Thanks for showing me the error of my ways.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
LOL

Kouryuu0089 (3:53:12 PM): did you seriously report them lol?
Kouryuu0089 (4:04:35 PM): so did you report them?
Kouryuu0089 (4:11:31 PM): lol of course ur not gonna answer LMAO
Kouryuu0089 (4:11:43 PM): give my Marth a whole day with Ryan
Kouryuu0089 (4:11:48 PM): and ill prolly beat you
Kouryuu0089 (4:11:54 PM): peace

Get ***** Melee kids!
I don't get it. I think you're trying to hard.

When I see Bardul IRL, I'm gonna be such a d!ck to him. **** I can't wait till SCSA.

Oh man Bardul might report me to Edrees or another Super Mod for cursing cuz he sure loves getting a pat on the back.

Edit: LMAO Bard00l is the Randall of Smashboards. Man.. Recess *****.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
so people who play street fighter or 64 are lame too right?

good logic
Look, if you're STILL playing a game competitively that is 8 years old or more, I think it's lame. I don't think it's lame if you come back to a game that you enjoyed and decide to replay it (ex: FF7, Megaman X series, ect.), but to continue playing a game competitively that has been out for 8 years or longer is, IMHO, lame.

SORRY BarDUlL, YOU'RE ACTUALLY LAME AND FAT
Says the 130 pound, 6'9 holocaust survivor looking guy. lololo

I guess chrono trigger counts as a insult too.
I'm sorry, wasn't Chrono Trigger recently released for the DS? It doesn't fall under the same context.

Yeah I remember it was something along the lines of that. But the first match you tried changing characters from Marth to Fox when I picked Sheik and I thought that was the cheating part.

And then after that I was just being a **** with the whole changing after you picked thing. ;)

I didn't go around telling people though. Only person I told was mah homie Sergio cause I thought it was dumb.
Ah whatever, it doesn't really matter anymore. You beat me legit, so it's all good. No johns.

Wow! People are gonna be on you because of that!
Bring it on.

Shut up, you Final Fantasy X kid!

Sorry, I forgot that age was more important than the actual game.

Like, Christ on ice. I'm sorry that I chose to play Melee because I enjoy playing it more. Thanks for showing me the error of my ways.
I've never played FF10. I stopped at FF9. Aren't you a little too young to be calling me kid?

That is, of course, besides the point. If you enjoy playing an 8 year old game competitively, then be my guest. But I still think it's kind of lame, and that you should move on to a newer and fresher scene. It doesn't have to be Brawl.

I don't get it. I think you're trying to hard.

When I see Bardul IRL, I'm gonna be such a d!ck to him. **** I can't wait till SCSA.

Oh man Bardul might report me to Edrees or another Super Mod for cursing cuz he sure loves getting a pat on the back.

Edit: LMAO Bard00l is the Randall of Smashboards. Man.. Recess *****.
I tried filing a restraining order against you, but I didn't know your full name. I went on a whim and followed the advice of several brawl players and submitted the order against a "Frodo Baggins." We'll see how that goes.

lol at bardull making fun of people for playing melee.
I know, right?

Get trolled on.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
why is it when melee ppl troll brawl players, they get infractions quickly

but when brawl ppl troll melee ppl nothing occurs.

i want equal rights.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
9k post is mine

i saw through your plan bardull

ahhhhh **** =D

Top Bottom