• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I understand but that is not what I meant by having a list of top 10 instead of top 15. What I mean is, some of the ranked players (usually those ranked from 11 -15) don't even deserve to be ranked. There usually tends to be a big gap in skill level between the top 10 and the last 5. I guess having it top 15 will motivate players more but... well idk.

I think it would be better if it was just top 10.
What if #11 was top 10 level but there was a huge gap to #12?

Top 15 seems good IMO

Drecker

Smash Ace
There's very little skill difference between top 10 and the last five : /. Fly is an ungodly Ice Climbers, Bardol and Mike are incredible Marth's, Leepuff's G&W is monstrous, and Creepy needs to explanation.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
dammit, fiction really did get on there

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
lolol. Edrees had already told me my rank a couple days ago. I just wanted to see it official XD. BTW I live in porter ranch. Palmdale is an hour away from me lol.

ON TO UCLA!

Charoo

Smash Champion
congratulations to every1 on the list. 10-15 can fluctuate so easily which is a good thing. More chance for people to get on the PR.

I don't think boa even use lucario anymore except like once in a while. I just see him use marth/mk

Race

Smash Lord
I'm still on the rankings? lmao

I main Ice Climbers now and I live in Garden Grove, so please change that

-Connor

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
This list is bull****! Where the **** am I?

You guys should create the Smash Power potential rankings, so you could rank the people who never go to anything appropriately.

So that if someone decides not to go to any tournaments, he knows where he stands amongst the rest.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
This list is bull****! Where the **** am I?

You guys should create the Smash Power potential rankings, so you could rank the people who never go to anything appropriately.

So that if someone decides not to go to any tournaments, he knows where he stands amongst the rest.
agreed. this list is pretty wack. i havent been in the scene since axis but iv been following whats going on and this doesnt seem right at all.

Top Bottom