• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Lol...I lost 4/5 MM's lol...Thanks Mike for letting me win xD...I still left there with nothin anyways lol....
I need some more practice with Lucky...

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
shoutouts
neighborhood p: good match but it was so funny when you threw your controller down LOL
flyleef: too good and it was funny when you broke the mc donalds tray lol
nashun: didn't get to play you but your kirby is too good
DC: good match it was sucks that I played you first round :(
Danimals: very close match we should play more often
NES: MM was too good green greens ftw
haze: nice matches I'll try to play you more often
kira: :( using marth to **** space animals now no fair
blitz: good **** in doubles especially since that was the time we played together
headache: good falco we should play more often btw I wish I coulda went to that party!!!!!

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Wow. This tournament was too good. Unfortunately I didn't do good.. *sigh*

Shoutouts:

Kira - Wow! Too good. And thanks for the advice. btw, is Kira your real name? Do you have a Death Note?

Mango - I love you :) YUMMY!

Blitz - Good shave ;)

Neighborhood P - Controller throwing FTW! XD

DEHF - JUST GET RANKED ALREADY!

Danimals - Yes I do have a name, and I've been to tournaments before.

Mr. Pbody - I messed up. And yes that was a John. I should've done better.

Headache - Nice talking to you, ***.ger :)

E-40 - LMAO The fake power-rankings were dumb!? LMAO!!!

MikeHaze - You're better than I thought. You're underated.

DSF - Give me your Wii

Helen - Too cute. And you weren't even there! FTW

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
neighborhood p: good match but it was so funny when you threw your controller down LOL
Hahaha yeah, I wasn't mad or anything, it was just reactionary. That was like the third time you punished my dodging to that upper ledge, too; I don't think I'm supposed to get punished if I do it right, but I dunno.

I want to play your Fox though

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
lmao, it's awesome when P throws his controller. blitz could learn from him; you don't toss up your controller then fail to catch it after, you just slam it down like you mean it lol.

Kira - Wow! Too good. And thanks for the advice. btw, is Kira your real name? Do you have a Death Note?
hahah, my real name is dave, kira is just from death note. i was gonna order one off ebay but then i decided to save money.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Dave? Man, that sucks. You're not a Dave. You really looked like a Kira. That just ruins everything. :(

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
lmao, it's awesome when P throws his controller. blitz could learn from him; you don't toss up your controller then fail to catch it after, you just slam it down like you mean it lol.

hahah, my real name is dave, kira is just from death note. i was gonna order one off ebay but then i decided to save money.
I mentioned Death note around PC chris and he pulled out his. Now I know why he's so good in smash!

$ick

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I never got to play anyone from 818. You guys are like a crew with a bunch of non top tiers, that's cool. (At least I think that's how it is..)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
... I left my backpack at this tourny. It has liek books and stuff for class. Store people, did you guys pick it up?

Nashun

Smash Ace
Hero- You suck. Next time enter singles.
P - No johns. Revengies for that one night, suckaaaa <3<3<3<3<3
Kira - Maybe our little brothers got switched at the hospital or something.
GG's.

Edit: jkjk. this was too much fun, it was nice seeing everyone there. nice to meet you, mikehaze.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
My shoutouts!

I figured its been a while since I've been to a good tourney, so might as well post some shoutouts since I had a great time.

Pbody - I'm sorry for my mistakes in doubles, I seriously have no idea how that random sing came out. Atleast we beat Mike da Haze on his own gay *** level. And I guess I'm still a Pbody counter :O

Luigi sucks.

Kira - JTB Counter. You're like 4-0 or something against me now. I need Shiek practice :(

Neighborhood Psies - Great job today, its always great to see you give angry looking reactions to other people besides me. I hope you get your bag :(

Mike da ***** - GTFO ****en *****

TheHaze/Sick - TOO GOOD!

Its DAYYYYYYYVID - STOP CAMPING. Jungle Japes is too good

Gimpy - I'm sorry that you were having a bad day, I really wanted to have a fair game with you :(

Mango - I didn't play you. But you are still too good.

Nestor - No owning Rancho this week >:]

Morb is too scurred of Rancho.

Larry - I totally forgot to get a friendly with you. I want to play your Falco :(

I probably missed some people, but my head hurts. No more typing.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
yeah then we had a name match at pandatration I and i won and i was a **** talker back then and called him a "****en *****,"

so if you've ever heard that phrase, you owe me money.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I forgot my flashdrive, so I couldn't get a copy of the bracket/results. I'll probably drive over there sometime this week to get ALL the brackets that haven't been put up, if they have been saved.

Lit

Smash Ace
shoutouts
headache: good falco we should play more often btw I wish I coulda went to that party!!!!!
O yes i just got back from that party right now mi nigg, it was on and poppin, there was girls pratacially butt naked there, o yes.
Its also good to see other black players smashin now, its good most of the time its just me and 6th sense. Man i should move to 818!!

But anyways, i really dont do shout outs but everyone that i talked to and played to raise my expericence level thanks. ANd btw i cant belive one of mi peps just walked out on me though. IM not going to say names but yea, just left me out to dry, i couldnt even do doubles. Like low key he just left me there by myself, if i didnt know anyone there i would of been posted there like mail box ya digg. Good matches hope to play everyone again soon.
ANd Larry we need to go get some trays and go on those slides man... it was tooo fun lol lol

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
good games every1
Flyleaf-Every1 watch out for him he's too good..he was just playing bad
Mr.B1ttches-fun mm lol some1 had to win them 10 bucks :] ur too good...MR.B1111111111111tches
Kira-Good games...nice chaingrabs hahaha...mute city is tooo fun
Headache-good friendlys at the end ur falco is good..i need falco practice
Jake the beezy....take it easy
Mike Haze-SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha jp love you
Sick-I didn't play u but i wanted to...next time
P-you got better lol
Gimbyfish-I know it sucked that you played bad i saw it i could tell...I know it's frustrating i've played bad in tourneys be4...you're still too good revenge next week
Nester-hahha i found some1 that downsmashes more than you ;)
Mango-2nd round FTL haha
sony-GG's

every1 else gg

Top Bottom