• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Next tournament date: Saturday, February 16, 2008.

Last weeks cash winners:

Singles:
1)
2)

Doubles:
1)
2)

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909) 948-3883

MLG RULES - 4 stock, 8 minutes, no items, advanced slob picks, etc.
Double Elimination
Sign-ups start at 12:00PM
Tournament starts at 1:00PM
We use Tio

Cost:
Doubles: $5.00 per person
Singles: $7.00 per person

Payout:
1st - 70% of pot
2nd - 30% of pot

Equipment:
It is not necessary to bring tvs and cubes. We have 3 flat screen tvs and one large tv with 4 cubes. We also have one more flat screen tv for back-up. All tvs are decent sized with no lag. Our set-up is going to be rather decent. Just take a look:

Any questions? Please post here or call the number provided.

PAST 1ST PLACE FINISHERS:
DC
DEHF - 4
Die Super Fly - 2
Evil Nemesis - 4
Hugs
Loki
Lucky
Mango - 3
Sniper
ThomaSexy - 2
Vincent Vega

*1 - $2.00 from singles will be taken out per entry to pay for the equipment and $1.00 from doubles.

*2 - Prizes subject to change depending on turn-out. Higher turn-out means prizes will be extended to 3rd place. In the event of an extremely low turn-out, prizes will be reduced to first place only.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
I'll go if I can get a ride from someone I live in the 818 area

Lit

Smash Ace
HMM ill see if i could go, might be busy that day so i will let u know wat will happen later on this week.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
ay luigi or fabian better come get me in valencia and give me a ride to this n_N

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll be there, work doesn't start until 6 :)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Ill be here for this ^.^...
ZOMG JTB is actually coming =D. Finally get him out of work for some fun =D.(Bring us all some chocolate =D)

LuCKy

Smash Master
im coming but i think im going alone, i think everyone else is going to vegas lol anyone need a partner?

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow kira death note was crazy!!!! best mindgames of the year!! i could not see anything coming.......but the ending dissapointed me however the show in general was great and im entering tourney's as L:)

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

wow kira death note was crazy!!!! best mindgames of the year!! i could not see anything coming.......but the ending dissapointed me however the show in general was great and im entering tourney's as L:)
You cant enter as L , I enter as L. if you like the anime you should watch the live action =).

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Well, it looks like this is tomorrow. Please call the phone number provided if you get lost. Please try to anticipate traffic and be there on time too. Thank you all for your cooperation.

Top Bottom