• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Just some info, one of the store people said that the owner expressed his interest in hosting Brawl bi-weeklies and said he "liked the idea of having 4 Wiis."

Huber

Smash Apprentice
Yeah that was me.

I was talking to the owner and mentioned another Smash game was coming soon. He found out it was for the Wii and didn't seem opposed to the idea of having 4 Wiis for Brawl. Unfortunately not being opposed to and actually pulling the trigger on 4 Wiis are completely different things and it'll probably start slow, but somehow we will find a way to get Brawl bi-weeklies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hey, do you go to UCR? I saw either you or someone closely resembling you walking through the commons :O

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
mr *****es, $5 mms

my sheik v your anything
my marth v your anything
my fox v your anything
my falcon v your anything

jason, i'll team with you if brian doesn't go (i'll ask him if he's going soon)

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Hey, do you go to UCR? I saw either you or someone closely resembling you walking through the commons :O
Yeah, I think I saw you too. I'm not on campus very often, but I'm sure I could find time to smash if you and any other UCR smashers are interested.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
add the sheik too or none of em happen

you don't get to handpick three and skip out on one.

sheik is so easy to fight too =/

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
jason, we're teaming.

sheik / samus
marth / samus

or marth / jiggs. something like that. you better save stock.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
To compensate for your suicides? lol its what I'm best at. If I can't make it to this I'll go to Fabians tournament on Sunday

you guys better go
naw, i don't suicide in teams. my DI is fuggin' **** tho, so if neither of us die cheaply, we'll be hard to kill with you as a floaty and me with my amazing **** DI

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
everyone in so cal talks ish about mming, but won't ever do it when it comes time to get down to it =/

wtf is that.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
u guesed it, i got second...
And THE WORST TEAM EVER(my team) ALMOST WON the Doubles tourney...
lol it was a good match
No hard feelings knocking u out of the tourney for singles ThomaSexy...

None at all. It's funny, ALMOST every tournament I go to I always lose to the people who place first and second. It was destiny.

Top Bottom