• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

araknophobik

Smash Master
don't listen to him mikeal
he's just jelous cuz you beat him
and jelous that i 3 stocked you in crews =]
lmao i dont know who i burned there i think that was like a mass burning

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
don't listen to him mikeal
he's just jelous cuz you beat him
and jelous that i 3 stocked you in crews =]
lmao i dont know who i burned there i think that was like a mass burning
>_> Massive Burning!!! XD

I swear, I would have totally beat you if Inks didn't screw up my controller. Besides, I didn't take the match too seriously since it wasn't a tourney match. That's why I didn't camp against you in your gay stage./JOHNS =P

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
That's not true Mike.

Seriously, why doesn't anyone just look at my earlier posts again before accusing me of being cocky or not.
BTW, just so you know, I tend to use smilies when I'm joking. Apparently, everyone overlooked them and took everything I said seriously.

So don't accuse me of "playing things off" when in reality, I'm not. This is my final attempt to clarify.
he's not even talking to you. get better at the internet. just talk **** to anyone and don't take anything seriously.

and money match me some more.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
from mango vs m2k vid

@ Plairnkk

And what? I know certain characters have advantages on certain neutral stages. I don't need a nobody like you to tell me that. But so what? I still think it's a ***** act. And I'm not going to get into why I think that. I really don't know you and I'm not going to waste my time with you. You'd be surprised to find out that I'm not the only one who thinks this either. So STFU!
lol best post on you tube.

Miharu

Smash Hero
If I still liked DotA I'd MM you all $100 with my Cal-M team. I heard they don't even have a Cal-Main division anymore O_o

EDIT: Mikael I want more serious friendlies. I have to get better against Peach =P
I see.

I'm pretty new to DotA, so I'm not familiar with all the individual leagues, etc. I've only been playing for the past year :/

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I see.

I'm pretty new to DotA, so I'm not familiar with all the individual leagues, etc. I've only been playing for the past year :/
Basically, playing pubs in dota is like playing against people who spam up B with Link in smash. It makes you worse =/

But there's this pro inhouse/league channel you can try-out for called TDA (there's actually a few of them but I think TDA was the most popular). If you get in you can basically scrim against any top team in the nation, although if you consistently suck they kick you out and you have to try out again (which I don't understand, because you can't really get better without participating in scrims, but it's hard to get contacts for a scrim unless you're in a league) but it's the equivalent of playing with Ken, Azen, M2K, etc. so you'll get better really fast.

I think you can search/post in the main DotA forums to find out how to contact a TDA member.

EDIT: Who's Plairnkk?

Lesheik

Smash Lord
because you always post things that are serious yet you attempt to play them off as pseudo sarcasm.
I don't even make those types of posts anymore.. T_T

Any Peaches wanna team with me?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Basically, playing pubs in dota is like playing against people who spam up B with Link in smash. It makes you worse =/
I am 99% sure Hydro is kidding. (Come to think of it, isn't Hydro a great adjective? Usually it's like "Super" or some other stupid ****, but you don't really see Hydro used that often. I always think of Gyrados.)

Miharu

Smash Hero

But there's this pro inhouse/league channel you can try-out for called TDA (there's actually a few of them but I think TDA was the most popular). If you get in you can basically scrim against any top team in the nation, although if you consistently suck they kick you out and you have to try out again (which I don't understand, because you can't really get better without participating in scrims, but it's hard to get contacts for a scrim unless you're in a league) but it's the equivalent of playing with Ken, Azen, M2K, etc. so you'll get better really fast.

I think you can search/post in the main DotA forums to find out how to contact a TDA member.

Oh, I'm not that rehab lol.

I just play DXD now, and IHL (previously TDT) when it's up this week. Idk how to make GGC work, so IHCS is somewhat out of the question (disregarding my current skill anyways). The only nice thing about DXD is that hi2u frequents it, so it's nice being able to play with Demon and so on :D

Demon/Merlini is going to a sick lane for US in MYM Nations lol.

And TDA is pretty bad now >_>. Apparently the top clans are usually at IHCS1/2.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Oh, I'm not that rehab lol.

I just play DXD now, and IHL (previously TDT) when it's up this week. Idk how to make GGC work, so IHCS is somewhat out of the question (disregarding my current skill anyways). The only nice thing about DXD is that hi2u frequents it, so it's nice being able to play with Demon and so on :D

Demon/Merlini is going to a sick lane for US in MYM Nations lol.

And TDA is pretty bad now >_>. Apparently the top clans are usually at IHCS1/2.
Haha, my bad.

I guess I'm too used to random friends coming up to me and saying I'm a noob for not buying Power Treads or some **** like that.

I think I played TDT the most (I don't even remember the acronyms anymore) but I guess it's nice that DotA is getting more popular.

lildude

Smash Rookie

TDA is terrible and DXD can either be really good or really bad depending on who you play with. TDT was very solid back before DXD existed, but it eventually died and DXD was created... and since DXD all attempts to revive TDT have failed.

lildude

Smash Rookie

TDA is terrible and DXD can either be really good or really bad depending on who you play with. TDT was very solid back before DXD existed, but it eventually died and DXD was created... and since DXD all attempts to revive TDT have failed.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm just going to farm with Midas while I'm in a DXD game until I get better with heroes :(

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Lol, I don't remember anything about dota anymore, I'm probably really bad now. And yeah, it was TDT, now that you mention it. TDA was a joke.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Sup, TDT getting revived as IHL: http://z15.invisionfree.com/IHLWest/index.php?act=idx

Bots should be up tomorrow or so, but you have to get vouched. Lethal just ***** the last attempt to revive TDT because he's a dictatorial *********** pedophile =[

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Crap!! Sorry for the extremely late update. The site lagging made me stray away from Smashboards for a while. I didn't even update the cash winners. Ugh!!! Oh yeah, I have to take my car for an oil change so I might not make this. Can someone post results please??

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
everyone's going to devry.

not to imply a lot of people are going. but/ luigi / alex / mike y / enough good people that this = not hot.

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
i pwn j00 n00bs @ dota!!!!

lewlerskates!!!! TEEHEE

go DXDi queers, *** TDT it was useless anyways!!!!!!

btw im not going to this biweekly. just in case anyone was hoping. LOL

Top Bottom