• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

LuCKy

Smash Master
Cloverfield made me so fuccking dizzy...

Warning OT:

Cloverfield: Why didn't they explain the monsters in the movie -- and why was there no conclusion to the movie?
It's like everyone died, the end.

My rating of this film: 7/10

Pros: Thrilling

Cons: Dizzy, Crappy Ending
woooooooooooooooooooooooooow way to come in here and ruin my dreams of godzilla.....-_- damm you..................................

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
him and futile are like brothers or something a really good peach and a really good falcon
Fabi, me and Futile are not brothers and for the record, we are not THAT close either. We're just friends who like to smash. And he's usually my ride to tournaments.

who the **** is mikael?
Just your underdog smasher who knows how to play... and probably the most technical Peach player in SoCAL =P

festizzio

Smash Champion
Tell them about Fear's massive Down B spike! XD
WOW that was so dumb! Ok so anyway, I'm playing whatisfear and he's ganondorf, I forget the level but it doesn't really matter. It's really close, he's off the stage at mid-high percents, I really can't remember, so I go to quick attack edge hog, and right before the second part of my quick attack takes me to the ledge, I get spiked by him doing his down b to recover. -_-

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
JTB, no matter how bad you do in tournament, I believe in you. I believe in you man. I'm good at believing in people and in all seriousness, I know you have the potential.

Adam has a really good way of improving and some determination but he really can't keep up that attitude for that long. Taking loss hard is good sometimes when you have to motivate yourself to play better, but equally important is the ability to pick yourself up after a big loss and to keep pushing to improve and do better and prove yourself.

I'm not the most determined or passionate person when it comes to smash, but I try not to let my setbacks get me down and I keep trying to do better every important tournament.

Fabian can do it too, but he really doesn't play enough.

I don't want to play Futile in tournament.

Some people have a ceiling in this game. That's what I think. You can improve fast, but some people have a ceiling.

Mango play more Jiggly. Plz **** at Pound 3 I would be so proud.

I'm so insightful dude, ask me anything, I have the answer. I can analyze really quickly, I'm just bad at breaking bad habits. So I don't adapt that quickly but I can analyze man, that's one thing I can do. WTF am I talking about... just ignore this ****.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hehe, I love playing against Peaches. Its my favorite matchup :)

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
this is what happens when you do good once.
Come on Mike. I've been doing better and better in each tourney I've attended. I'll admit, I didn't think I would place in the 4th spot but still. Just don't think I'm growing a big head. I'm just pleased by my performance :)

Leave Mikael alone Hugo. =)
Thanks Bone.

BTW, I want to thank you since my performance was also due to your advices during our long Peach dittos at the end of the Winter SmashFest. Thanks Again. Peach FTW!

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Fabian did you beat Futile? Wow good shlt!

Also, didn't a semi-retired Minnesota Jigglypuff win The Dan? LOL I'm sorry, but what does that say about your precious Washington?

Top Bottom