• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
it was cool coming to this tourney and seeing everyone again.

p- thanks for taking me to the tourney. we did alright in teams, it was our first time teaming and we did fairly decent :]

mango- man this guy is too good now. good idea organizing the crew battle, it was pretty even haha.

gimpy- i wish you would have went bowser, but eh i guess you were having fun :]

mr. x- my ganon brother, one day we will win against the space animals.

lucky- man you are a beast on fd -.- at least i got you on yoshi story haha.

festizzio- im glad i down b spiked that rat LOL. that up air poke behind my shield was pretty effective, its never been done to me before.

gabe- i dont remember yoshi being so good lmao, but i think its been over a year since i last played you. im glad you came even if you didnt make singles =]

inks- actually uses the fearwalk, too good. way to win crews for us haha.

haze- you are a lott better than when i played you at pandatration LOL. that was like a million years ago so i shouldnt be suprised right?

everyone else good games.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
i watched other games you played as well. and whose going to judge from friendlies like 4 hours after a tournament haha.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
it cant air grab mindgame me like you did in crews :[ that **** happened so fast i didnt even see it coming
well...

CREWS IZ SERIOUS BUSINESS.

i just wanted to get the ganon out of the way he was wreckin muh crew hahaha

but nobody did damage like nashun's kirby

EAT EM UP YUM YUM!!!

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
I'm not cocky! Some of the posts I made were not suppose to be taken seriously (sarcasms or jokes).

As far as being confident, yeah, I guess I am. But can you blame me. It's only natural for a player to grow in confidence after witnessing their improvements. I hope I cleared that out of the way... *sigh*

Lesheik

Smash Lord
emosies? it's okay :)
QFT if it's true LOL

I'm not cocky! Some of the posts I made were not supposed to be taken seriously (sarcasms or jokes).
They sounded serious, just like the cocky posts I made back in September weren't supposed to be taken seriously; got me in the Worst Smashers List, lol. >_>

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
That's not true Mike.

Seriously, why doesn't anyone just look at my earlier posts again before accusing me of being cocky or not.
BTW, just so you know, I tend to use smilies when I'm joking. Apparently, everyone overlooked them and took everything I said seriously.

So don't accuse me of "playing things off" when in reality, I'm not. This is my final attempt to clarify.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
That's not true Mike.

Seriously, why doesn't anyone just look at my earlier posts again before accusing me of being cocky or not.
BTW, just so you know, I tend to use smilies when I'm joking. Apparently, everyone overlooked them and took everything I said seriously.

So don't accuse me of "playing things off" when in reality, I'm not. This is my final attempt to clarify.
I thought he was talking about me, lol.

Top Bottom