• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
Well, seeing as how your character is evil/satanic, I'd say something emo/goth. I'd say something from Muse or the Killers. I personally cannot stand Marilyn Manson but one of his songs might fit the best. Maybe that one where he keeps screaming "fight! fight! fight!" But if it was my choice, I'd say "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails.

Oh! And cherry coke > coke. Hehe.
haha cool :]:dizzy:
thanks

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
EzynJay gets "Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)" by the Offspring.
im really not sure what your trying to get at by putting songs to people..or for that matter what that song is supposed to mean for me??...please explain thomas.

OHHHHH LOL...ok thomas i take that back.i just saw that video for that song and i see what your trying to get at.

for starters.....its 2 bad im not white and thats not a accurate dipiction of me at all..

but heres a good one for u thomas sexy....

papa roach-scars

matter fact heres the video link for it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8_nGObVkLsE

please enjoy.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Top 3 is Mango, Lucky, DC.

I would've gotten the results today, but I had my wisdom teeth pulled out earlier. So I'm sitting at home with gauze pads in my mouth and my cheeks all puffed out.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Nah, I went to this place by the bowling alley.

If any other Rancho people could get the results and send them to Neal, that would be extremely useful :)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
My gums have yet to stop bleeding, even after 10 hours :(

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i had my teeth out on a monday morning during the sumer and i had steak for dinner that friday mmmm boy

but different people have a different reaction to it

$ick

Smash Lord
I was fine the next day. My only restriction was that I couldn't drink from a straw for a few days. No johns Ryan, get those results. :p

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I bled from 1 pm to 3 am.

Fun stuff.

I look ****ing fat now :p

Top Bottom