• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
well it might be me and st. patrick that will be heading over. not too sure though yet. how many people do you expect?

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Well, ever since this new thread started, the lowest turn-out was 16 people. Usually we get around 35. This week seems like it might be low, but a lot of times good people show up unannounced, probably because they want to win more money.

If you bring St. Patrick, I hope more people will come. His Gannondorf if a freakin BEAST!!

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
ahh, st. patrick and i can't make it. sorry guys. i'll be at mike hazes toureny sunday if any of u is going. much love

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Well, it starts at 1:00 on the dot. Hmmm...... No ranked players are coming?? Looks like this is anyone's game. Who's going to win the dough?? Whose name will be posted on the first page??

If you're a noob, now's the time to go!!

6th Sense

Smash Lord
**** tourney...i guess i'll start shout outs :)

Mr.B- omg! combacksies x2 !!

Haze- Nice meeting you! cool guy, nice tips....MM again sometime it was fun!

Mango- this guy cracks me up! haha Mango 4 Prez, #1, and most animated smash player! Our crew would've>Superfriends :D

Lucky- no friendlies no nuthin' lol sux

HDE- omg! That Tams Carne Asada burrito was so BIG!

Derek- you suck:)

Awex- nice games. your in a nice area to practice but thanks for making the drive

P- Doc up-throw! lol Pizza Royal next time? ; ]

Blitz- you ***** in crews...nice

IceClimbers player??- desynching is gaay! I almost got ***** GG's

Aggro- good matches..nice in crews!!

I'm missing people..sorry

Crews was sooo fun!! Rancho Feat. MangoP wins!! lol!! Blitz was ******!! Haze got fukking ***** by Mr.B1tch3s LOLOL!! mindgames!! Intense matches!! Oh lol random Fox guys combo was rockin that Falcon lol so funny...

Top Bottom