• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hey Jason, lets play this week. I might be in Rancho tomorrow and Thursday.

khepri

Smash Lord
Mike does fit, you can come if you want. Though I don't want to backtrack, so if you and AJ want a ride you'll have to come down here first. Mango and Lucky I can pick up pretty easily.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I'm 100% sure AJ >>>> Thomas when it comes to drinking.

Or life.

Dude, I'm never competing in a NorCal tournament again without being blown. True words.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Ill be goin to this. Probably just for friendlies though. Im flat broke bleh.
And were playin smash at 3:00 today at S&C if anyone wants to come. (Me and a few noobs)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Let's do a Mario Kart tourney, yeah?

I don't know what the standard tourney rules are though.

The Game II

Smash Champion
I'm down for MK.

We could use the EVO ruleset: items on, 4-player divisions, 4 races. Only problem is, they banned almost all the prb stages. eh, we can figure something out.

--GCII

edit: I'm wondering if we can get one of the TVs reserved for some MKDD. I'll bring it anyway.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i hope not, when i go to tournaments i actually like to play smash. if people want to play other games, sure, but it shouldn't inconvenience in the slightest the actual reason why people are coming: to play smash.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ima be in Riverside when you said you were available :(

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Hahaha, don't talk to me about that. But you just made AJ's day man. ***** LOVES to drink.

Post you ****ing ****, defend yourself.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
why do you deserve to know who's coming if you're not gonna play in tournament? or lose money matches? plz don't clutter

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Does he live around here? I would love to have a drinking match but just for fun. It doesn't have to be a serious rivalry because I would love to have a drinking buddy.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
he lives in westwood lol.

but don't worry, THIS **** IS A SERIOUS RIVALRY NOW, YOU'RE GONNA GET ***** THOMAS RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
HAHAHAHHA LMAO

Yeah he's pretty HARDCORE to the MAX.

Kira... when I get paid, I'll smoke you out. With some of the finest kush you'll ever smoke.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Nah. I wouldn't get *****. I can drink a whole 750ml bottle of tequila without puking.

Actually, the empty bottle is still in the trunk of my car. I can show you tomorrow.

ajsmith401

Smash Apprentice
Ya **** it. Lets drink MM 20 before our Smash MM Thomas

Knob Creek whisky?

Im also 5'7 and weigh like 120lbs. You should be able to take this easy Thomas ;)

Top Bottom